Bleach

CGV

No komamura is gonna fight. They already told ikkaku he has to stay still if he wants to recover in that thing that tetszimon set up when they just arrived. But...WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT HUGE GUY'S RELEASE!/

he was trying to release but made his head become a tumor

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I exclaimed: "Holy Shit!" about three times during that chapter, but it went by pretty fast.

Though, in Bleach, there's no guarentee that that dude is dead. But I don't think Po's getting up anytime soon.

Hm. This one wasn't bad. Kinda lame when you compare it to what's about to happen.

And if that's all there is to Komamura's Bankai, then I feel a sort of let-down....

Same here. I thought Po would get up from that and there would be a Godzilla-esque monster battle. I mean hell Kenpachi didn't kill his guy in one hit.

Same here. I thought Po would get up from that and there would be a Godzilla-esque monster battle. I mean hell Kenpachi didn't kill his guy in one hit.

Well to compare: Kenpachi was fighting the 5th strongest Espada. And if I'm correct, the strongest non-VastoLorde arrancar.

While Komamura was fighting a lameass fraccion with a Bankai.

Well to compare: Kenpachi was fighting the 5th strongest Espada. And if I'm correct, the strongest non-VastoLorde arrancar.

While Komamura was fighting a lameass fraccion with a Bankai.

True. I guess I just held Kenpachi to a higher standard.

I'm actually kinda pissed that they JUST got through fighting 4 arrancar who we'll never care about ever, and that took freaking months. Now everyone gets a fight. YAY.

It didn't take THAT long. Plus we got to see the deal behind Yumichika and Hisagi. And got more character development for Kira.

But this is gonna be a long arc. We gotta go through each fight, and then we gotta fight Uluquiorra.

Then we gotta clear up some lose ends. Like Grimmjow, the two corpses in Szayel's lab, what Urahara has been doing with Tatsuki and co.

Not to mention the Vaizards.

• 2 weeks later...
hey it looks like soi fon won that battle rather fast huh?

The arrancar hasn't realeased yet.

Plus, Barrigan is just sitting there. He'll probably stop Soi Fon.

Or not.

But considering bleach's track record, unless the enemy coughs up blood and there's a sword impaled in that enemy's body, they're still alive.

Though I was kinda dissapointed. Here I was thinking the chapter would just be Halibel and Toshiro from the little exerpt thing.

And to be quite honest, I'm rooting for Halibel. For two obvious reasons. :mellow:

And guess what? The annoying fat guy we all hate's gonna live because that's how it always goes. The bastard we hate lives and occasionally a cool hero gets axed.

-_-

...I can't help but feel you like Uryuu or Chad.

• 2 weeks later...
That was pretty cool of Soi Fon. As for Matsumoto...who do you guys think it is?

It could be a whole plether of people. From Yamamoto to Urahara to one of the vaizards to even one of Ichigo's normal friends who trained with Urahara and gained shinigami powers. There's no way to tell.

What would be interesting is if it was Ichimaru. But that's very doubtful.

I'm kinda dissapointed that we didn't get to see a Soi Fon Bankai. Though it seems she's going to fight Barrigan, so we might have to see it there.

Though I'd personally would like to see Yamamoto versus Barrigan.