Bleach

CGV

This chapter was kinda lame.

Of course, I expected it to be after they started it out with Renji. <_<

True. I'm not all that interested in Ichigo's fight to be honest.

I wanna see Stark and Kyouraku go at it for more than three pages already.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that they're jumping to the Ichigo fight, leads me to believe that the rest of Soul Society is going to lose the battle.

But I DID want to see some more action on their side. Maybe a bankai Kyoraku versus a released Stark. Even if they end it after the two both released their respective things, and then went to Ichigo versus Ulu. I'd be fine with that.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you Branded.

I wasn't sure how the Kenpachi-Nnoitora fight would do in the anime, since it got a lot of flack from the manga version.

Probably cause they ended each chapter with one character over-coming the other back and forth. They have a longer period of time for the anime.

But I can't help but feel that there are more fillers on the way. *Shudders.*

I agree with you Branded.

I wasn't sure how the Kenpachi-Nnoitora fight would do in the anime, since it got a lot of flack from the manga version.

Probably cause they ended each chapter with one character over-coming the other back and forth. They have a longer period of time for the anime.

But I can't help but feel that there are more fillers on the way. *Shudders.*

The filler arcs themselves didn't seem too bad honestly. Well I missed the latest one but the Bount Arc seemed fine to me at least.

The filler arcs themselves didn't seem too bad honestly. Well I missed the latest one but the Bount Arc seemed fine to me at least.

Fillers are still fillers.

No one's gonna eat a turd just because you put some nice garnish and a side dish with it.

Actually the Bount Arc was horrible, the latest one was meh ok but because they cut the story when it was going soooo goood I hated that filler arc too. I hope some time passes before there's another filler arc.

Also I agree, the music is getting better, so epic, so cool.

Edited by Edorian

Yeah. Same here. Still, I was hoping for a rather epic fight in the Kakakura town battle. But to tell the truth, the only real epic ones were when Yumichika's zanpakuto was explained, Shuuhei's zanpakuto revealed, and that huge Allon freak which rather kicked some major ass. Any others I'm missing here?

Yeah. Same here. Still, I was hoping for a rather epic fight in the Kakakura town battle. But to tell the truth, the only real epic ones were when Yumichika's zanpakuto was explained, Shuuhei's zanpakuto revealed, and that huge Allon freak which rather kicked some major ass. Any others I'm missing here?

Honestly, I thought the fight with Kiba was pretty well done. The soldier thing was interesting for me, and it was all-around an entertaining battle, even if it wasn't ultra eventful.

I think things will get more interesting when they start the fights with the espada. For now, they've done nothing but fraccion. Which doesn't make sense that they'd be able to beat them all this easily. Remember how much trouble they had with Grimmjow's group of misfits?

At the very least, Matsumoto should be dead by now.

I think things will get more interesting when they start the fights with the espada. For now, they've done nothing but fraccion. Which doesn't make sense that they'd be able to beat them all this easily. Remember how much trouble they had with Grimmjow's group of misfits?

At the very least, Matsumoto should be dead by now.

But they've obviously level grinded between these times. :o

Honestly, I thought the fight with Kiba was pretty well done. The soldier thing was interesting for me, and it was all-around an entertaining battle, even if it wasn't ultra eventful.

I think you have the wrong series in mind.

Finally, an update.

Though I think that this fight is gonna turn out like Kenpachi and Nnoitora. Where the two will keep going back and forth. I kinda just want them to have the fight and get to it already.

Maybe Uluquiorra will kill Orihime. That would be a great twist. And it will stop all the fights between fans of RukiaXIchigo and fans of OrihimaXIchigo.

Finally, an update.

Though I think that this fight is gonna turn out like Kenpachi and Nnoitora. Where the two will keep going back and forth. I kinda just want them to have the fight and get to it already.

Maybe Uluquiorra will kill Orihime. That would be a great twist. And it will stop all the fights between fans of RukiaXIchigo and fans of OrihimaXIchigo.

those words do not exist