Bleach

CGV

It could be a whole plether of people. From Yamamoto to Urahara to one of the vaizards to even one of Ichigo's normal friends who trained with Urahara and gained shinigami powers. There's no way to tell.

What would be interesting is if it was Ichimaru. But that's very doubtful.

I'm kinda dissapointed that we didn't get to see a Soi Fon Bankai. Though it seems she's going to fight Barrigan, so we might have to see it there.

Though I'd personally would like to see Yamamoto versus Barrigan.

Normally I'd say that was too predictable, but with the recent match-ups (Kenpachi vs Nnoitra, Mayuri vs Szayel, Yumichika vs Coolhorn) I have to say it's possible.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Way to go Branded.

Though still, none of them have released. So you know they aren't dead.

Here's a nasty thought though. Do you think Hinamori showed up, just to see Aizen, and join him maybe? Offer herself as an experimental figure?

Or perhaps she has reformed, but still holds some mixed emotions.

Wow. Way to go Branded.

Though still, none of them have released. So you know they aren't dead.

Here's a nasty thought though. Do you think Hinamori showed up, just to see Aizen, and join him maybe? Offer herself as an experimental figure?

Or perhaps she has reformed, but still holds some mixed emotions.

Dunno. I've always had this feeling that Hinamori would end up getting stabbed by Hitsugaya to protect Aizen, and the chapter would end with Aizen putting both of them in the black coffin.

Speaking of Hitsugaya, anyone else wondering how he's not dead yet? He was knocked out by the temp 6th Espada in one hit and now he's fighting one of the top 3. He's even only using his shikai, too.

Dunno. I've always had this feeling that Hinamori would end up getting stabbed by Hitsugaya to protect Aizen, and the chapter would end with Aizen putting both of them in the black coffin.

Speaking of Hitsugaya, anyone else wondering how he's not dead yet? He was knocked out by the temp 6th Espada in one hit and now he's fighting one of the top 3. He's even only using his shikai, too.

Hm. Well for one he's been training. For two he did end up coming back and kicking whatever his name's ass. For three, both of them are probably holding back slightly.

And the focus hasn't really been on the two. So they can't kill him off without showing how they kill him off.

But to be completely honest, I'd like to see toshirou get his ass kicked. And not just because he's fighting the hot espada.

I'd really like to see Stark versus ol'what's his name and Captain Tuberculosis. That should be mad cool.

Hm. Well for one he's been training. For two he did end up coming back and kicking whatever his name's ass. For three, both of them are probably holding back slightly.

And the focus hasn't really been on the two. So they can't kill him off without showing how they kill him off.

But to be completely honest, I'd like to see toshirou get his ass kicked. And not just because he's fighting the hot espada.

I'd really like to see Stark versus ol'what's his name and Captain Tuberculosis. That should be mad cool.

I guess, I just seems odd. I mean Ichigo after his training could only barely beat the guy that pummeled him into training. I guess since Hitsugaya's practically Soul Society's version of Ichigo I figured they'd be around the same level. Who knows.

But yeah, I've been wondering about that fight too. But it seems they're getting the Fraccion brawls out of the way first. Which is too bad because I really wanna see Stark and Halibel's releases.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude. Rangiku should be dead. Like. There's no excuse for that.

Anyway, I liked the part with Ukitake and Stark's fraccion.

Though I'm not really excited to see more Kira and Hisagi, when we've already seen them, and there are other people who I want to see fight.

Like Genryusai.

Dude. Rangiku should be dead. Like. There's no excuse for that.

Anyway, I liked the part with Ukitake and Stark's fraccion.

Though I'm not really excited to see more Kira and Hisagi, when we've already seen them, and there are other people who I want to see fight.

Like Genryusai.

Self fullfilling prophecy perhaps?

I can't wait for him to show us his moves.

Also, it probably would have been a good idea for them to bring a professional healer....

Self fullfilling prophecy perhaps?

I can't wait for him to show us his moves.

Also, it probably would have been a good idea for them to bring a professional healer....

This. LRN2RPG Soul Society.

Seriously though I kinda had high hopes for Tetsuzaemon throughout the series, but we saw how that ended. Oh well.

This. LRN2RPG Soul Society.

Seriously though I kinda had high hopes for Tetsuzaemon throughout the series, but we saw how that ended. Oh well.

What? You think he's dead? No wai. If Ranguiku can survive with half her body gone, he can survive a simple cero.

If you're just saying he sucks, well then I have to agree. He's looking like another Renji.

What? You think he's dead? No wai. If Ranguiku can survive with half her body gone, he can survive a simple cero.

If you're just saying he sucks, well then I have to agree. He's looking like another Renji.

Exactly. He used to be in Squad 11 and seems on par with Ikkaku. I kinda expected more from him, really.

Exactly. He used to be in Squad 11 and seems on par with Ikkaku. I kinda expected more from him, really.

Renji was from Squad 11 too.

Maybe people who leave Squad 11 turn into wimps?

He's just a lieutenant. He's not all that powerful. About the only ones I find really worthy of mentioning are Ikakku and Renji. While both are minor characters, they're pretty powerful. I mean, hell, Renji got his Bankai down using training techniques that should take centuries in three days, the same amount as Ichigo, and he wasn't utilizing Urahara's methods to do so.

Yama-ji cuts Allon in half and then kills the left half when it continues to try and fight.

That's the chapter this week. Kira is busy healing. . . Everyone. Since they all got rocked.

As for me betting on his death, he's so old, they story can't really progress unless he dies, and since it's Jump and Ichigo has to kill Aizen eventually, Yama-ji is likely to be the first light aligned character to die.

I'm kinda glad that

Allon

dies so quickly. I didn't really like the idea of that.

Neither did the writers apparently, since s/he died in at most 4 chapters, and never got much of an explanation.

And I kinda agree that

Yamma Jii

will die.

In fact, I think all the captains save the four in Hueco Mundo, and maybe Soi Fon and Toshiro will die.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire
Spoilers