Bleach

CGV

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ichigo's mask evolved. He fires cero. He takes an arm from Ulq. His hair is still long.

People losing hands like it's Star Wars.

Are you bd43 over at Mangashare's forums? Because he made an extremely similar post to yours.

Can't wait for the chapter after this one, only because it looks like it'll be a bit slow until it gets to the end.

• 2 months later...
Well, with three months of stuff lost, let's see if we can sum things up, eh? :)

Ichigo transforms, owns the hell out of Ulquiorra and stabs Uryuu. Ulquiorra gets in a good shot and breaks Ichigo's new mask. Ichigo magically heals. Ichigo refuses to kill Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra turns into dust and floats off in the wind. Yammi is number 10, wait he's number 0, wait they've been lying to us the entire time Espadas go from 0-9 not 1-10. Hitsugaya fights Halibel, Soi Fon fights Barrigan. Hitsugaya and Halibel trade blows gaining no ground on each other while constantly telling the other not to underestimate them. Hitsugaya gets bored and pulls out Hyoten Hyakkaso and freezes Hallibel. Soi Fon loses her arm and attaches herself to something. Ban Kai. Her Ban Kai is effectively a missile launcher.

I think thats decent enough.

Fun fact: Chapter 350 was also uploaded to OneManga on March 19th.

Ichigo transforms, owns the hell out of Ulquiorra and stabs Uryuu. Ulquiorra gets in a good shot and breaks Ichigo's new mask. Ichigo magically heals. Ichigo refuses to kill Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra turns into dust and floats off in the wind. Yammi is number 10, wait he's number 0, wait they've been lying to us the entire time Espadas go from 0-9 not 1-10. Hitsugaya fights Halibel, Soi Fon fights Barrigan. Hitsugaya and Halibel trade blows gaining no ground on each other while constantly telling the other not to underestimate them. Hitsugaya gets bored and pulls out Hyoten Hyakkaso and freezes Hallibel. Soi Fon loses her arm and attaches herself to something. Ban Kai. Her Ban Kai is effectively a missile launcher.

I think thats decent enough.

Fun fact: Chapter 350 was also uploaded to OneManga on March 19th.

You forgot to mention that Rukia, Chad, and Renji were about to fight Yammy. From the looks of it, they're going to get beat down for a bit till Ichigo comes to the rescue.

Edited by Evalcin

You forgot to mention that Rukia, Chad, and Renji were about to fight Yammy. From the looks of it, they're going to get beat down for a bit till Ichigo comes to the rescue.

As usual, hopefully Kubo will come to his senses.

Anyone else think Stark has more than just Lilynette(sp?) at his disposal? He was fighting with his zanpaktou before. Seems like this fight will be serious but at the same time light hearted due to Stark pulling out 10 more ceros from no where and Kyouraku saying that wasn't fair.

I'd hate to backtrack here, but I'm pretty sure Barragan and Halibel are still alive. I'd even go to say as just scratched except Halibel since she's fighting Haxagaya, she'll be stressed out and reveal her trump card. Barragan, I'm sure he's just going to say: Was that it and heal himself saying time heals all wounds.

Why do I feel stupid for typing the second paragraph?

Anyone else think Stark has more than just Lilynette(sp?) at his disposal? He was fighting with his zanpaktou before. Seems like this fight will be serious but at the same time light hearted due to Stark pulling out 10 more ceros from no where and Kyouraku saying that wasn't fair.

I'd hate to backtrack here, but I'm pretty sure Barragan and Halibel are still alive. I'd even go to say as just scratched except Halibel since she's fighting Haxagaya, she'll be stressed out and reveal her trump card. Barragan, I'm sure he's just going to say: Was that it and heal himself saying time heals all wounds.

Why do I feel stupid for typing the second paragraph?

I'm finding it pretty likely that it will concentrate on Stark losing against both Ukitake and Shunsui, at which point him, Barragan, and Halibel will all simultaneously use their second Resurreccions.

I'm finding it pretty likely that it will concentrate on Stark losing against both Ukitake and Shunsui, at which point him, Barragan, and Halibel will all simultaneously use their second Resurreccions.

Or Aizen could quit dicking around and not give a crap about his pawns, he was extremely confident going out and he still had that confidence even when Yamamoto erected the barrier. From there Aizen, Gin, and Tousen can go and whoop ass. Then they get confronted by the Vizards after their 50+ chapter stroll comes to an end.

But yeah, I doubt they have anything like a second Resurrecion.

Or Aizen could quit dicking around and not give a crap about his pawns, he was extremely confident going out and he still had that confidence even when Yamamoto erected the barrier. From there Aizen, Gin, and Tousen can go and whoop ass. Then they get confronted by the Vizards after their 50+ chapter stroll comes to an end.

Except they're not going to, because they're clearly reserved as the more final enemies of this conflict. Aizen isn't going to be anything but the absolutely last battle at the very least in this arc unless he is overshadowed by someone else (really fucking unlikely).

But yeah, I doubt they have anything like a second Resurrecion.

I am willing to bet actual money with you that all three of them possess one; the possibility of Stark in particular not having one is so utterly infinitesimal that it is ridiculous. He has just used his Resurreccion, and the amount of superiority he possesses at this time is obviously pretty laughable compared to the yet-to-be seen strength of both Shunsui and Ukitake's Bankai. He's probably going to have someone eventually step in for him, since I'm not sure his second Resurreccion would stack up to the other two's Bankai, but there's just no way that Kubo is not going to take this in the direction of him lacking one.

Edited by Esau of Isaac