Bleach

CGV

Anyone else think that

Lisa is either Shunsui's daughter or former Lieutenent. I mean how they talked it seemed that there was a definate past between them.

Go read Turn Back the Pendulum again. Lisa WAS Shunsui's Lieutenant before she was turned into a Vizard.

Although, now that I think about it, she is the only one with any direct link with a member of the Gotei 13. Kensei influenced Hisagi but I don't think he knows he did.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was... dissapointing. 20 pages just to show the Vizards are probably stronger than captains

(even though some WERE captains)

and that that guy with the weird teeth and haircut (sorry don't remember his name) will probably get completly destroyed by Aizen next chapter -_-.

First dialogue on page 9. Pretty much just a bunch of pictures of people attacking, but the next chapter looks good

That was... dissapointing. 20 pages just to show the Vizards are probably stronger than captains

(even though some WERE captains)

and that that guy with the weird teeth and haircut (sorry don't remember his name) will probably get completly destroyed by Aizen next chapter -_-.

Shinji? He's the strongest Vizard. I doubt he'd get defeated by Aizen that easily.

Its filler, so I'm going to go ahead and ignore it.

However, we've already seen Ichigo's, Renji's and possibly Hitsugaya's. For Hitsugaya it depends on if Hyourinmaru's form is different than what we see while Hitsugaya is attack with him.

I actually just started reading the manga after the first filler episode for this arc (probably didn't word that right) that aired a few weeks ago (number 227 i believe). I still watch the fillers because they can be entertaining in more ways than one

We will soon find out what happens after that BLAZING ATTACK!!!

Edited by CGV

If you meant when Shinji attacked Aizen, then my guess is that Aizen will block the atack unphased and they'll start the next couple chapters with it looking like Shinji will get the upper hand, then he'll be forced to realize he pales in comparison to Aizen and then Kisuke Urahara and Yoruichi Shihoin will come to the rescue.

Anyone else have possible future guesses?

New chapter is out.

Lisa got jipped. She should have been the one to fight Stark. They gave Tousen to Komamura and Hisagi. Why not let Lisa fight it out with the one who was fighting her former Captain?

Also, where did Gin get to and who is he going to fight? I'd assume Hitsugaya is definitely one of his opponents, if he doesn't join Lisa and Hiyori. Rangiku is most likely out of the rest of the fight and she is the only other Shinigami there that I can think of being matched up with him. I think Shinji has made comments on Gin before so maybe Shinji/Hitsugaya vs. Gin.

Mashiro and Kensei will most likely end up against Wonderweiss.

The bad part of reading these kinds of manga is that it takes weeks until something actually happens.

So now the shinigami are taking a break besides Komumara and Tousen's old lieutenant who are going to fight Tousen. I think that by now we'll see Yammy's fight.

Can't wait either way, next chapter I think they'll finally actually fight.

Fixed, even though that's what I meant. XD Thanks.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

The bad part of reading these kinds of manga is that it takes weeks until something actually happens.

So now the shinigami are taking a break besides Komumara who is going to fight Tousen and Tousen's old lieutenant. I think that by now we'll see Yammy's fight.

Can't wait either way, next chapter I think they'll finally actually fight.

Actually, its Komamura and Hisagi fighting him. The only one who still believes that their Captain was doing something good is Hinamori and even that is starting to recede, though if she were to meet with Aizen it may not end well for her state of mind.

Not a bad chapter. Komamura and Hisagi vs Tosen will be good. I think Rangiku, Izuru, and Hitsugaia will take on Gin. While Shinji and Yamamoto take on Aizen. Unohana will take Yammy. Lisa should help with Stark Hiyori and Love would be good for Halibel. I'm not really sure who would help Hachi with Barragan since Soi Fon seems to be tired adn her lieutenant is well scared. I still get the feeling that Lisa is Shunsui's daughter. I mean Shunsui flirts with his lieutenant and Lisa looks at swimmsuit catalogs... They just seems very much alike to me. But I thought they could hollowfy for a few hours. Unless Love said three minutes to sound cool...

Not a bad chapter. Komamura and Hisagi vs Tosen will be good. I think Rangiku, Izuru, and Hitsugaia will take on Gin. While Shinji and Yamamoto take on Aizen. Unohana will take Yammy. Lisa should help with Stark Hiyori and Love would be good for Halibel. I'm not really sure who would help Hachi with Barragan since Soi Fon seems to be tired adn her lieutenant is well scared. I still get the feeling that Lisa is Shunsui's daughter. I mean Shunsui flirts with his lieutenant and Lisa looks at swimmsuit catalogs... They just seems very much alike to me. But I thought they could hollowfy for a few hours. Unless Love said three minutes to sound cool...

I hope he was. Earlier on they stated they had control over it so they could use them as long as they wanted (if memory serves). If this is true, this means that Ichigo has outdone them totally, when they have had their powers for several decades.

I hope he was. Earlier on they stated they had control over it so they could use them as long as they wanted (if memory serves). If this is true, this means that Ichigo has outdone them totally, when they have had their powers for several decades.

The only time frames that I can remember the Vizards giving is the amount of time it took Hiyori to beat her hollow and that Mashiro was able to keep her mask for 15 hours from the very beginning. I don't remember them commenting on any others.

This chapter was a bit dissapointing to. It pretty much repeated what happened in the last chapter except they actually attack the Espada this time. Hitsugaya's request was funny though. XD They should send zombies to that age guy... they'd keep going anyways. They didn't even MENTION Stark. When will Ichigo show up?!

Hitsugaia and Hiyori's talk was hilarious!! I see a couple in those two lol!! Lisa and Halibel will be a good fight and Barragan is slightly cheap but Hachi will do something. Why not just send Hitsugaia at him he can do with some ageing... Also Wonderweise is going to be strong I can tell. When Luppy, Yammy, Grimmjow, and Wonderweise came their Spiritual Pressure was marked all at Espada level so he has to be strong. At least the new 4 with 4-9 dead. Too bad he lost his favorite pet though. Lol! I probably did have some spelling errors so if I did I appologize as I just got back and am not thinking 100% right now.

Holy crap, Hitsugaya's zanpakutou is really cool looking.

This filler wasn't bad, it's actually quite interesting.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's enjoying it thus far. Yeah, I wondered why Yamamoto's zanpakuto wasn't there. Thus conclusions came to were either 1) Ryujin Jakka simply remained loyal to Yamamoto or 2) It was simply honor-bound to the "code of all zanpakuto."

The fillers are quite interesting this time around. Though i would've wanted more shinigami than just ichigo. Like, a battle that Ichigo doesn't get involved in or miraculously avoids an effect.

His zanpactou better betray him though.

Edited by kirsche