Rate my English Essay.

Our homework is to write a fiction story.

It was in the summer that the girl decided to read a book. But what she didn't know was that she had nothing to do with this story. The real story begins with Bob. Bob was a person. At a time, he did a thing in a place for a reason. After that, he traveled back in time to an age to save a person in something from a someone at another place for another reason to restore something to somewhere.

But that means nothing. The sole purpose of this story is that it's homework for English class. To keep this fiction, I have to include something unreal. But as I write this, a million billion times by my computer, about two dozen children are staring me down until I give them what they came here for, which they apparently aren't getting. So, to solve this critical situation, I will lead them into the room of solutions.

In the room of solutions, there is a door. I am leading the children through this door. Now I am closing the door. The “room of solutions” is also known as “the front door”. But now that I think about it, I have no idea what they came here for. Perhaps some SpongeBob, or maybe some food. I guess all I can do is wait here until I remember what my task at hand was.

Edited by Destiny Hero

I nearly vomited from the fail. You could actually, you know, try. :|

I'm supposed to be able to spit out creative fiction stories every day for a week!? Sorry, but my terrific story ideas are already be poured into 2 things, one of which I'll grace y'all with soon, and another in a few years.

Look at the stars with you telescope, you might get an inspiration.

Um, no.

Once upon a time, there was a light in the sky. It was lonely, so it went over to another light. Then they, too, grew tired of the other's company, so they both traveled to another star, who happily joined their merry company. This process repeated itself for eternities, and that is why we now see so many starts, gleaming together in the night sky.

Happy now, ya demons?

Wow...just wow...

I am amazed. Such fantastic style, such flawless prose. Does this masterpiece have a name? Either way, I am simply in awe at your skill at writing Mr. Hero. Your story pulled me in immediately, and gripped me emotionally in a way no other work of fiction has ever done before. I could feel Bob as not just a character in a story, but as a real, living person that I could relate to. A true master of suspense, I was on the edge of my seat when Bob entered that time machine. I nearly cried when he did that thing for a reason. This story has affected me in ways no other story could. There are simply no other words that can be used to describe such a literary masterpiece. This deserves more than a simple grade, no, work as amazing as this should be published. The entire country must hear of Bob's amazing tale! You sir, are an absolute genius. I keenly look forward to your next work.

Wow...just wow...

I am amazed. Such fantastic style, such flawless prose. Does this masterpiece have a name? Either way, I am simply in awe at your skill at writing Mr. Hero. Your story pulled me in immediately, and gripped me emotionally in a way no other work of fiction has ever done before. I could feel Bob as not just a character in a story, but as a real, living person that I could relate to. A true master of suspense, I was on the edge of my seat when Bob entered that time machine. I nearly cried when he did that thing for a reason. This story has affected me in ways no other story could. There are simply no other words that can be used to describe such a literary masterpiece. This deserves more than a simple grade, no, work as amazing as this should be published. The entire country must hear of Bob's amazing tale! You sir, are an absolute genius. I keenly look forward to your next work.

yes there are, and here they are:

shyt sux

Our homework is to write a fiction story.

It was in the summer that the girl decided to read a book. But what she didn't know was that she had nothing to do with this story. The real story begins with Bob. Bob was a person. At a time, he did a thing in a place for a reason. After that, he traveled back in time to an age to save a person in something from a someone at another place for another reason to restore something to somewhere.

But that means nothing. The sole purpose of this story is that it's homework for English class. To keep this fiction, I have to include something unreal. But as I write this, a million billion times by my computer, about two dozen children are staring me down until I give them what they came here for, which they apparently aren't getting. So, to solve this critical situation, I will lead them into the room of solutions.

In the room of solutions, there is a door. I am leading the children through this door. Now I am closing the door. The “room of solutions” is also known as “the front door”. But now that I think about it, I have no idea what they came here for. Perhaps some SpongeBob, or maybe some food. I guess all I can do is wait here until I remember what my task at hand was.

WTF?

It sounds to me like you raped those little children..........

It's just a random train of thought that my brain coughed up <_<

Okay, at least rate how RANDOM or pointless it was.

That's what this is. Pointless, stupid, and I if you actually get a passing grade for this I will vomit my intestines out over the fact that people could let such stupidity survive in today's society where being retarded is not an option...

I'm supposed to be able to spit out creative fiction stories every day for a week!? Sorry, but my terrific story ideas are already be poured into 2 things, one of which I'll grace y'all with soon, and another in a few years.

id rather MaSu flame me for every time Gatrie got rejected.

It lacks creativity. It should have more strange themes, like my stories!

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...%27s+Employment

Strangely, I found that story much more interesting than that entry which looked like it was composed by a disorganized schizophrenic( that;s not the only post I've read of his.)

Good work,

albeit strange and likely to get a reference to a psychologist

jk

Strangely, I found that story much more interesting than that entry which looked like it was composed by a disorganized schizophrenic( that;s not the only post I've read of his.)

I even got a 100% on that story! (I used it for school)