What is you favorite aspect of the Fire Emblem series?

Favorite Aspect  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is you favorite aspect of the Fire Emblem series?

• Audio
    • Visual
    • Story
    • Characters
    • Gameplay
    • Other

This is just a poll to see wat it is about this series that keeps pull us back for more. the rules are simple. just vote for you favorite aspect and then write a post specifying wat about that aspect makes it your favorite. For example: my favorite aspect is the gameplay. i love the amount of strategy you have to use in this game, especially in the more recent Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. you have to consider what character to us in which situation and lets not forget which skill and supports each will be beneficial to your entire team in the end. you can't just rush in and expect to win. you have to plan out everything: who to use when, what skills to give to which person, which supports will be beneficial to both characters,etc. that is y the gameplay is my favorite aspect of the FE series. and that's how you guys should do it. have fun and remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so no calling other people's opinion stupid, retarded, gay, etc. :lol: :P

P.S.: due to requests i have now made it so you can choose multiple aspects. have fun!

Edited by Eago Mesegerboi

Gameplay as well. I like the platform games like the Super Mario Bros games as well. But I like FE's playstyle as well because it's very differant so. It's nice to have a differant types of games.

I like the other choices as well.

Fire Emblem is probably the only series that I could vote for all of the options without lying. But the best parts are the story and the gameplay. While individual characters are cool, I like how they all link together and run into each other to help fight the bad guys who are usually more complex than your "I'm gonna take over the world 'cause I wanna!" loser. And the gameplay is absolutely stunning. Any series that can make almost no changes for all the years it has existed and still hook me with each title is awesome.

I come back with this series because of the story (Now it's a bit predictable, but at least we can oggle when we see when and how shit hits the fan...), and because the characters are awesome and it's fun to level them.

Characters and story (plot)...........................................and audio, I think...

Now guess which series I'm talking about! XD

gameplay mostly..i like the gameplay and the strategy that goes with it...leveling up the characters is part of that..its all just very fun...i also like the graphics because most of the time, they are very simple..which goes to show, one can have an excellent game without all the pretty stuff..

P.S.: due to requests i have now made it so you can choose multiple aspects. have fun!

After I voted :(

I voted characters, but it's really the balance between all of them to me. Switching all but one would definately upset me.

Characters mainly; the other aspects are nice but as the gameplay and stories remain pretty constant -and with good reason-, mainly what gets me is the people we meet and interact with -the support conversations are always fun to read, lets you learn more about everyone and such, probably my favorite thing-

Characters: everyone is unique, everyone has their own history, and every characters interacts with others and develop their stories different. A lot of support conversations make me laugh, characters are hard to forget and remind me of anime. Even the ones I don't like very much have something that gives you curiosity to see how his story develops. That's why I don't like Radiant Dawn, they screwed the support system and with it all the little stories that make you get involved with the characters. And I didn't like Path of Radiance because there's no support archive, and even though there is one for it in Dawn it is done poorly, I liked the GBA more.