Data transfer

When a data transfer is done it increases a character's weapon rank, but would say Jill (or any other character that could wield a weapon in Path of Radiance but can't use them until promotion in Radiant Dawn) get an increase in lances?

Edited by luigi bros

Weapon EXP bonuses only apply to weapons that characters can use when first recruited. Things like lance rank are wasted on Jill, unfortunately :/

Rhys also only gets WExp to staves despite staves/light being one in FE9.

Weapon EXP bonuses only apply to weapons that characters can use when first recruited. Things like lance rank are wasted on Jill, unfortunately :/

I thought Jill came in FE9 as a Lance user, and only gets the ability to use Axe after promotion. Or am I remembered it wrong?

I thought Jill came in FE9 as a Lance user, and only gets the ability to use Axe after promotion. Or am I remembered it wrong?

Yes thars how it works in FE9 but in FE10 she comes as an axe user and gets lances after promotion.

Luigi Bros, the answer would be no. However you can get a S rank in axes if you trained Jill in that weapon in Path of Radiance. The same thing happens with Brom, because he starts with axes in Radiant Dawn.

Edited by Wolf

Actually, I had something like "She's Hwat!" in mind. But that's considerable. ^_^

Meh, I really don't consider video-game vixens attractive in the literal sense, moreso along the lines of aesthetic beauty and performance.

I sound a lot like Oliver right now......