Biggest disappointments for movies this/last year (2008)

Agro

Today, I went to watch a movie with my friends. Against my vote, we watched Seven Pounds as opposed to mine on The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

It's possibly the worst movie I've seen this year (although I admit I didn't watch many). It had a slow, confusing and boring plot, and didn't make sense until the final 5 minutes of the show, where the ending really failed to push itself out. It never kept me "on the edge" like a classical who-dun-it, nor did I want to know anything more about Will Smith's character since he was such a fucking whiny bitch.

On top of that, it took me one hour and ten minutes to reach our location by public transport (ugh, the dangers), and we didn't even do anything at the shops afterwards because my friends had to go home early.

So, what were your biggest disappointments this year?

I thought Seven Pounds was good :mellow:

My biggest dissapointment was Quantum of Solace. I never thought I would nearly fall asleep in a Jambes Bond movie.

AND HE DOESN'T GET THE HOTTEST CHICK, WTF

I was disappointed with Iron Man. It had a good plot, and what it did, it did well. But for an action movie, there was a distinct lack of action. It was great, but I was left wanting more.

I actually didn't see many movies last year.

The new Punisher movie.

It was the worst movie I've ever seen.

But I can't help being happy I saw it, just because of how I'll never experience anything like that again. I can actually say that I recomend it.

The new Punisher movie.

It was the worst movie I've ever seen.

But I can't help being happy I saw it, just because of how I'll never experience anything like that again. I can actually say that I recomend it.

Hmmmmm confusing to say the least.

I haven't been disappointed at all by movies this year because I avoided the ones that looked like shit, or I walked in with low expectations and was blown away. My biggest disappointment was Indiana Jones. It was a fairly good movie while I was watching it, then the ending made me realize how shitty the rest of the movie was. I was really sad *cough*even though I didn't pay for it*cough*.

I thought Seven Pounds was good :mellow:

My biggest dissapointment was Quantum of Solace. I never thought I would nearly fall asleep in a Jambes Bond movie.

AND HE DOESN'T GET THE HOTTEST CHICK, WTF

that.

I always enjoy James Bond movie but this new film is...even boring than the last one.