FE7 Thread

Kintenbo

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-late- in response to the Priscilla and Raven request...

raven_12.jpg

raven_10.jpg

raven_11.jpg

^ the only ones I liked -I don't support incest, sorry-

and further proof of Oswin's win...

oswin_10.jpg

^ Serra seems to agree

l_arac10.jpg

^ L'Arachel wonders when there's going to be a FE8 thread... I wonder too!

There were several more kids after them, but they never showed up in FE6.

Because they wanted to find their daddy after Jaffar ran off from them and Nino.

Nino also fucked Erk but was killed by Serra when they were in the act.

All I know is Jaffar is going to serve prison time for fuckin' an underage girl.

Also this:

The most tragic side story in the game is between two characters named Jaffar and Nino. Jaffar is a ninja who kills just about everybody in the game and Nino is a hawt 14 year old whose mother hates her. Nino is convinced that ninjas actually have feelings and that Jaffar is her friend, but she is stupid and is probably the most useless character in the game. Jaffar and Nino might be going out, making Jaffar a pedophile, but it is unconfirmed, because he just kills her at the end along with all of the other characters because he is badass like that. (this later is resolved by the Necromancer Deus ex machina, har har horf..

l o fuckin' l

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Em...America_Version

this made my morning...

-so I was changing some stuffs around for my own little hack of FE7 (expect a thread on it in the srs rom hacking boards later after I do some actual text editing/parsing and get some decent screens), anyway I was doing some minor changes...ok, major changes to Marcus with the new prepromote Amber taking his place (almost a Jeigan, she has cruddy growths but her bases are ridiculously generous lol so would that make her Oifaye? idk)...she's a lady Sage specializing in light magic (woot); anyway I thought the class swap while keeping Marcus' base palette yielded some...interesting results-

test210.png

:blink: the hair still amazes me...blue with golden streaks...omg win! lol...I'm almost tempted to keep the sprite how it is -still gotta change the names around as ya see XD- heh...Marcus, he never ceases to amaze me :lol:

-late- in response to the Priscilla and Raven request...

raven_12.jpg

raven_10.jpg

raven_11.jpg

^ the only ones I liked -I don't support incest, sorry-

and further proof of Oswin's win...

oswin_10.jpg

^ Serra seems to agree

l_arac10.jpg

^ L'Arachel wonders when there's going to be a FE8 thread... I wonder too!

Lo behold, pictures of Raven and Priscilla that are non-sexual, simple brother and sister things. There is hope for the Fire Emblem fan community!