FE7 Thread

Kintenbo

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:<

You don't even have a big-headed avatar or a name to support your beloved Olswin...

I don't love him, I just think he's win. It's in his name!

There was this one phase back when I was in 7th grade when I really loved Priscilla, it resulted from some bizarro slump of some other girl I liked being already taken in real life

I demand some Ninian x Nils incest and Nino x Rebbecca yuri, now!

Oh and King Zephiel is a Prince so he won't go emo right now.

Hmm, I can't say I've ever seen Nino and Rebecca yuri. (the only one I'm familiar with is Lyn and Florina, since folks heave it out by the ton)

FE7 is overrated. Not as overrated as FE4, but still.

At least it isn't Final Fantasy 7 overrated! Or Ike overrated! Or *goes into a list of very overrated things*

Underrated would be Fire Emblem Gaiden!

At least it isn't Final Fantasy 7 overrated! Or Ike overrated! Or *goes into a list of very overrated things*

Underrated would be Fire Emblem Gaiden!

Chrono Trigger overrated, Final Fantasy 6 overrated, Legend of Zelda: OoT overrrated, Halo Overrated.

And yeah, I seen some Nino x Rebbecca yuri before. LynxFlorina is too obvious seeing how Florina is.

Chrono Trigger overrated, Final Fantasy 6 overrated, Legend of Zelda: OoT overrrated, Halo Overrated.

And yeah, I seen some Nino x Rebbecca yuri before. LynxFlorina is too obvious seeing how Florina is.

That game right thar made Majora's Mask get less attention. That's my favorite Legend of Zelda game!

I like female Paladins from FE4/5 better than Valkyries. Even though they're essentially the same thing.

Speaking of which, is it just me or do Nanna and Priscilla look kind of similar?

I like female Paladins from FE4/5 better than Valkyries. Even though they're essentially the same thing.

Speaking of which, is it just me or do Nanna and Priscilla look kind of similar?

Somewhat, except for the obvious red hair and green eyes vs. blond hair and blue eyes. The outfits are a bit different, too.

Valkyries use magic with their staves, while female Paladins use swords along with staves. Well, at least in the Gameboy Advance Fire Emblems