Final Chapter Different Playthroughs

Rolanmen1

This is me again, and im attempting to make different playthroughs of this game, all these videos should be on the Final Chapter.

Magic Only Playthrough:

Lord Only Playthrough:

Flyers Only Playthrough:

Swordmasters Only Playthrough:

Bow Users Only Playthrough:

Bow Only Playthrough:

Pre-Promoted Only Playthrough:

Marcus Only Playthrough:

Axes Only Playthrough:

Iron Sword, Lance and Bows Only Playthrough:

Umpromoted Units Only Playthrough:

Umpromoted Physical Units Only Playthrough:

Enjoy.

Edited by Rolanmen1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you drop some of those S rank weapons? Aren't you playing for rankings at all?

The only weapons i could use are the Rienfleche, Rex Hasta and Regal Sword. Since i trained them to have S in their second weapon.

Lyn have S on Bow. Eliwood have S on Lance and Hector have S on Sword.

At the moment i get Regal Sword i dropped it because Hector will make more damage to Nergal and the Fire Dragon with Armads.

That's not what I really meant. I asked if your playing rank runs. But since your clearly not, I've got my answer...

How would you get the exp rank in an S rank run with lords only?

Edited by Vykan12

That's not what I really meant. I asked if your playing rank runs. But since your clearly not, I've got my answer...

Ok Sorry for Misunderstanding (English is not my first language).

The ranks is something i dont care about in this game, since my only goal is to beat this game with some limits like using only lords.

There is something I'm curious about. How do you get enough Guiding Rings for everyone on the magic playthrough? I mean, you can buy them but not until very late in the game =/

I used all Guiding Rings i could get, and buyed the rest in the end of the game. Since near in the end, nearlly all of the enemies are promoted, with that i could easily level up them after promotion.

EDIT: I uploaded a Flyers only playthrough now.

Edited by Rolanmen1

@the fliers video: Damn, you take so many unecessary risks it's hilarious, particularly how you were using Florina after she fell to 1 hp, but otherwise, well done as always.

On a slightly unrelate note, got this done.

Red Dragon 1RKO compilation

Just have Sacred Stones left to go, can't wait to take out that oversized donkey kong in style :P

Can't Bishops do it too?

Aureola has 30 effective MT and 14 WT.

Fire Dragon has 30 res, +10 res from Flametongue, and 15 AS.

The game gives you 2 Body Rings. At max spd, male Bishops have 24 spd and female Bishops have 26 spd. Lucius and Serra can get 21 AS, enough to double attack the Fire Dragon. Renault can get 23 AS, which is overkill.

All Bishops cap mag at 25. With Filla's Might and no supports, Lucius and Serra get 65 MT against the Fire Dragon's 40 res, more than the magic number of 20 damage for a 2HKO with both criticals. Renault, on the other hand, can get only 58 MT because of his 12 base mag and only one Energy Ring in the game.

That's without supports. Renault is anima affinity, so two B supports get him to the magic 60 MT. He can get up to 13 base crit, plus 5 from Aureola, so he needs 6 more crit from supports to even have a chance at one-rounding. Light and thunder affinities give crit, so A Lucius B Wallace or something give him something like 6 crit against the Fire Dragon.

Then again, doing this with Lucius or Serra would be much easier. Their affinities give crit as well.

Edited by dondon151

I don't even think there is an Energy Ring in HHM, though the one from Lyn Mode can be used on Lucius/Serra...but not on Renault, who is the only one who is going to need it (RNG abuse can't save him). Dorcas comes with one in Eliwood Mode, but not in Hector Mode.

I apologize, didn't know that aurolea had effective MT versus dragons. I was assuming the Luce was the best tome when I did my testing which only did up to 16 damage per hit. In any case, the Red Dragon 1RKO video has been updated to include Renault.

Edited by Vykan12