What? How do I kill Ishtar?

Robert

Recruit Faval, make him kill her.

It's what I always do.

With 50% chance of hit or so? It's too risky for my liking. After all Ishtar's hit is 100%. ;_;

I killed Julius in Ch. 10 on my last playthrough but it took more than just Lakche to do it. I usually just Holsety Ishtar and get it over with though.

Holsetting Yurius is more fun.

With 50% chance of hit or so? It's too risky for my liking. After all Ishtar's hit is 100%. ;_;

Faval kills her in one hit, though. And even if you don't use savestates, FE4 allows saving at the beginning of every turn, so it isn't like there's any real risk there.

I couldn't kill Yurius due to RNG in chapter 10, so I just pwned Ishtar anyway.
I killed Julius in Ch. 10 on my last playthrough but it took more than just Lakche to do it. I usually just Holsety Ishtar and get it over with though.

Of course I need Selis' leadership star, Delmud's and Nanna's Charisma, Skasha, and Lakche's lover support to do it. To ensure that Lakche can successfully kill him. =<

Faval kills her in one hit, though. And even if you don't use savestates, FE4 allows saving at the beginning of every turn, so it isn't like there's any real risk there.

But she can also kill Faval in one hit. T__T

I think 40-something.

42 IIRC.

Edited by Fury

Thanks, I know she leaves but being a little of a perfectionist I am trying to save that north village.

Warp Fee to Lenster and make her kill the bandit. She can't get hit if she's flying above the sea.

Edited by Marthur

...If she can I would be scared...

Fine, but I still don't suggest this option. =<

Why not? The only times you can't use it are when either you haven't paired Bridget or Patty died. Also, Faval is frequently in Ishtar's attack range when you recruit him, so it's a no-brainer.

Why not? The only times you can't use it are when either you haven't paired Bridget or Patty died. Also, Faval is frequently in Ishtar's attack range when you recruit him, so it's a no-brainer.

I tried this method before, and I need to load 5 times first before I can kill Ishtar. While I can kill her just fine with the others (lol abuse). But I supposed this is one of the easiest way aside from using Shanan or Ares (in normal play style I meant). =<

Edited by Fury

I've never had Lakche that high even with Lex as the father =s I suppose it would give you higher chances then, yeah. The Hero Sword just needs lots of kills.

50 to be exact.

Actually, I went over to Ishtar just now, and when Faval didn't work I sent Aless with Mistholin to do something to her (savestate abuse is awesome!!). I fight her, and Aless oneshots Ishtar with a Mistholin critical. Talk about lucky. XD

Actually, I went over to Ishtar just now, and when Faval didn't work I sent Aless with Mistholin to do something to her (savestate abuse is awesome!!). I fight her, and Aless oneshots Ishtar with a Mistholin critical. Talk about lucky. XD

Aless criticalling can seldom be called lucky. Lol Mistoltin.

Aless criticalling can seldom be called lucky. Lol Mistoltin.

But since my RNG tends to look down on critical hits, it could be considered lucky in my case.

So methods of oneshotting Ishtar now include Mistholin!Critical and the insanely lucky boom headshot with Faval.

Again, any kind of critical, especially melee ones pretty much shuts down Ch8 Ishtar in one hit. Her Def is quite bad.

(IIRC) Her DEF is 8, correct?