Mage Sisters' Triangle Attack

Drayano

And the pegasus sisters can do it too?

I think so, but it would be harder to record, since they just abuse the long range Earth Sword.

That, too. And crit like assholes.

Use Awareness then. I killed them with Lakche, they are stupid enough to attack directly when Lakche is using the Hero Sword. =>

Edited by Fury

Use Awareness then. I killed them with Lakche, they are stupid enough to attack directly when Lakche is using the Hero Sword. =>

I know, I used that, too.

But they always attack Sety(which was guarding the castle), and are just stubborn to die with one or two blows.

I know, I used that, too.

But they always attack Sety(which was guarding the castle), and are just stubborn to die with one or two blows.

I left no one but Lakche in their range. And of course I need to make sure that they couldn't reach the castle yet. For some reason they always come after Dozel instead of going with Ishtar. =/

This happened to me every single time. They always attack my 38 Def Altenna and triangle attack her. I only had one FE4 playthrough but from what I experienced, those Falcon sisters are the hardest bosses in Fire Emblem history in my opinion. I know I sound like a terrible player but they were just too annoying for me.

In case you were wondering, I haven't finished FE5 yet.

I left no one but Lakche in their range. And of course I need to make sure that they couldn't reach the castle yet. For some reason they always come after Dozel instead of going with Ishtar. =/

It's nearer.

Also it's not fair, they will just snipe Lakche from afar, and ThunderSword!Lakche doesn't work very well against them.

It's nearer.

Also it's not fair, they will just snipe Lakche from afar, and ThunderSword!Lakche doesn't work very well against them.

For some reason they don't use range attack on Lakche, they use a direct one, when Lakche is equipping Hero Sword too. O_o

So yeah.... ^^;;;;

They direct attacked my Balmunk!Shannan too. The only one who didn't only used range Earth Sword because she couldn't attack him from one range I think o_o;;

Yes, I think it was the leader, Meng. >_>

Gomez? I don't remember him. I probably didn't face him yet. But maybe Olwen+DaimThunder could take him out?

Gomez is before that.

http://fireemblem.shinranet.com/fe5/guia/cap8x.htm

The best way is still pretty much a critical hit from Graphcalibur. Alternatively, you could gang him with Shiva, Fergus and Othin.

Edited by Trabant