True crit hit percentage?

Tamara

Today on wi-fi my opponent's Est criticalled my Est, while he had 0% to do so. How did that happen? Does crit chance use two RN's as well? Or did I fight a cheater? That crit was the only time he actually hit one of my team members... maybe he had invisible 100% crit or something.

Edited by Tamara

Today on wi-fi my opponent's Est criticalled my Est, while he had 0% to do so. How did that happen? Does crit chance use two RN's as well? Or did I fight a cheater? That crit was the only time he actually hit one of my team members... maybe he had invisible 100% crit or something.

I'm pretty sure crit uses 1 RN system. Sounds like you fought some one who used an always critical code.

I don't think crit that high is possible in SD. Not with Est in any case. IIRC she can get 69 (forged killer bow + sniper bonus + skill/2).

Ah well, I doubt it will happen again. Makes me wonder though, what is the highest crit rate a character can get with cheats? Can characters get more than one A-support? If so, a character like Draug could get like 15% from supports, 10% from the berserker class, 50% from a killer axe and 12% from the skill stat. 87% total. 77% with one support.

Edited by Tamara

You can indeed get multiple "A" supports, so you can get a total of +20 Critical from supports in Wi-Fi battles.

No clue how to get any more critical from cheats though. I know you could easily get around 300+ Critical via hacking.

Edited by VincentASM

Whoops, that shoudl have been "without". My brain moves a lot faster than my fingers ^_^'

Highest value for crit is probably 255, but I doubt it would show over 99.

Are there characters that can get 4 A-supports?

Whoops, that shoudl have been "without". My brain moves a lot faster than my fingers '

Highest value for crit is probably 255, but I doubt it would show over 99.

Are there characters that can get 4 A-supports?

Bord cord barst get supported by each other, ougma and marth. That's 4 A supports.

only thing I can think of is a triangle attack, that will allow you to crit at 0%, otherwise I didn't think it was possible.

Palla and Catria were also in that team, but the battle screen clearly showed his Est attacking me. Don't triangle attacks usually have their own animations?

• 2 weeks later...