Recruiting for a legion of doom

Mufasa

Then why'd you make the SF mercs?

Because it was a cool group, not some group yearning for power or world domination. It is what made us different from the bunch. But, seeing as to we did not act like a group, to hell with the Serene Mercs, I work alone from now on. ^^ Maybe I'll become a pirate merc or somn.

Because it was a cool group, not some group yearning for power or world domination. It is what made us different from the bunch. But, seeing as to we did not act like a group, to hell with the Serene Mercs, I work alone from now on. ^^ Maybe I'll become a pirate merc or somn.

Well, I was in it for World Domination...

Well, I was in it for World Domination...

Lol. You'll eventually become bored of UHO, but I do hope you guys do stuff as a group.

IMO, in order for clans to work and rival each other and compete to be the best, there would have to be some sort of competition that would pit them all. That way, there would actually be a winner and also losers...But nobody cares about any of that, so that is why clans don't work. It is easy to say you belong, but you really don't because there is no way to prove that your clan is the best.