Do you actually beat the game?

Metal Rabbit

I've always had a awful habit of buying games and never so much as taking them out of their shrink wrap :( I think I've spent at least 1000$ on games like this :s

I always play my games, but I only beat about 60-70% of them. With some of them, I just get bored and don't finish. Like FF3 DS, I made it to the final level, but I really don't want to level grind for 60 job levels, so I stopped playing.

Normally, anything that involves exp grinding, I'm not a huge fan of. If the goal at hand relies on just skill, such as collecting all 101 golden bananas on DK64, then that's easy. However, stage abuse and the like to have your complete party leveled up fully before you fight Ashera is no fun in my book.

I'm surprised by the responses here... (not really, though)

I never buy a game and not beat it. If it is dull I probably don't play it again, but most games I own I have given at least two play-throughs. I don't have as many games as a lot of others here, though...

Both my Fire Emblems on GBA (Yea, I know no one bothers with them on GBA anymore) Have five to seven play throughs a piece. My Nintendo DS broke, and I got a Game Boy Advance SP just so I could still play FE :blink:

Both my Fire Emblems on GBA (Yea, I know no one bothers with them on GBA anymore) Have five to seven play throughs a piece. My Nintendo DS broke, and I got a Game Boy Advance SP just so I could still play FE :blink:

I would still bother. If the freaking GBA cartridge battery didn't die on me.

I always try to beat my games. I usually focus on one until I beat it, then move to the next. I occasionally work different ones, but only if I get bored with one or have too many good choices D:

Up until those last 3 years, I always finished at least once my games. But now with having less and less time, there's a good chunk of my most recent additions in my Megadrive collection I haven't finished yet (and being in Japan while the games are in France don't help either), and I still haven't finished most of the Playstation 1 games I recently bought here in Japan. :(

Let's see...

I haven't beaten...

Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles

Metroid Prime

I'm with you on those 2 i was almost finished but guess wht Stupid memory card

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the game, most of the time I do get something I enjoy and finish, but games I've bought on impulse (FFIII and a bargain bin Metroid Prime) I've stopped playing after 2-10 hours.

Most RPGs, I tend to beat most of it, but not 100% it, I always miss something and never bother going to get it or passed a certain point in the story where I can't obtain whatever I missed.