Dammit, EB Australia!

Bananas

I went into EB Games today for a browse and was looking around at the DS games when I saw boxes for Shadow Dragon. I got all excited and was like "HELL YEAH!" and grabbed one, then I realized they were under the "COMING SOON" section. There was nothing about when it's actually going to be released because it had a "TBA" sticker on the box, but, I'm assuming it'll come out sooner or later seeing as everywhere else will have it by the end of next month. This is the first time I've actually seen anything on it here, I've been asking everywhere about it and nobody seems to know anything, so this is great news.

I suppose if you want to know more just go down to an EB store and ask the people behind the counter. Maybe they'll know something more.

Yeah Nintendo Australia just released a load of new boxarts...for old games (see here) geddit, even the newest one Pikmin is still old. Sadly no dates...

Also, I really hate stores when they have dummy pre-order boxes. The worst i've seen is when GAME had more store space to devote to GTA:SA pre-order boxes than they did to Gamecube games!

I get the impression UK retailers like GAME have had their high up execs take large payments to endorse and push certain products and the layout of the shot is up to taste of the manager (the former EB store in Reading that's not a clothing chain I'm sure had an X-Box bias).

And then they literally ignore / disregard / hide other titles or things they don't like.