If there was a third generation in FE4 Would you want one as well?

luigi bros

Third generation  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want one?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think a character can have more than two different holy bloods, though - look at Diadora's children, for instance.

It can be argued this was for game balancing reasons though (hey yeah let's give Celice and Julia even more broken stats), or the fact that Narga and Lopto blood in the same body is pretty hard to justify (though Diadora pulled it off).

...Do I want to? Well....the answer is no.

Because this way I can imagine what the third gen will be as much as I like, instead of seeing them fixed... >_>

It can be argued this was for game balancing reasons though (hey yeah let's give Celice and Julia even more broken stats), or the fact that Narga and Lopto blood in the same body is pretty hard to justify (though Diadora pulled it off).

The fact Diadora, who had MAJOR Narga, had minor Lopto makes the incompatibility theory quite meh.

The game balancing reason is quite moot as well, since Yuria maxes magic/mdef already anyway (and Celice will normally max mdef with Yuria's help, as well).

But, truth be told, any logic we try giving to FE4's holy blood system doesn't really hold water when you look too deep into it. Lol @ Ishtar and her lack of Fala blood, etc.

And, looking at averages, I just noticed that my last Celice was severely RNG raped with his 13 luck. I knew there was something wrong with that.

But, truth be told, any logic we try giving to FE4's holy blood system doesn't really hold water when you look too deep into it. Lol @ Ishtar and her lack of Fala blood, etc.

And also, Celice and his apparent lack of Lopt blood is also a bit of a problem.

I'm pretty sure Celice's lack of Lopt blood was intentional. Can't have the hero fathering the next Lopt lord (or whatever the hell it's called), can we?

Edited by Musashi

This is what happened to my attempt on making a theory for the Holy Blood system. ;_;

I'm pretty sure Celice's lack of Lopt blood was intentional. Can't have the hero fathering the next Lopt lord (or whatever the hell it's called), can we?

But nobody else in his army has Lopt blood, so it'll stay as minor Lopt blood until Celice's great-great-grandson does it with the possible great-great-granddaughter of Julia.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to her minor Lopt blood?

No. All things must comes to an end at some point. Sure it has a beginning, but it wouldn't be fair if it didn't have an end at some point. I don't really see no reason to extend the story any further than that of what it already is.

Edited by Laylea

I meant Julia's. Shouldn't she have Major Narga, Minor Fala, and Minor Lopt?

No because both Deirdre's and Alvis's Lopt blood went to Julia.

They're twins I think, so all the Lopt blood was used up at that time.

And also, Celice and his apparent lack of Lopt blood is also a bit of a problem.

Like in humans there's probability of a trait to be inherited so the Lopt blood was.

No because both Deirdre's and Alvis's Lopt blood went to Julia.

They're twins I think, so all the Lopt blood was used up at that time.

Like in humans there's probability of a trait to be inherited so the Lopt blood was.

I assume you mean Julius. But what you're saying there makes sense for the most part. Maybe Lopt blood is on a recessive gene or something...

Wait, damn it! That doesn't make any sense either! :angry:

You REALLY want it?

Hell yeah!

Edited by Edgard Varése