The AEU

If you join, I'll loan her to you for as long as you're part of the AEU. Deal?

why would i join my own underlings?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand look up the member Lyre and you'll find my fiance. :mellow:

sorry. she's not a bargaining chip

Edited by Big Jake McLintock

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Damn. Whut about the Character?

Besides, someone has to stop this Tuxedo Mask and his rose-throwing! THAT MENACE MUST BE STOPPED!

you can have the character back once she changes her name...if she ever changes her name...

just ask the UHO for help and help you shall recieve....The Tuxedo mask will rue the day.

throw a shit at him, that's all.

I'd rather FIRE MAH MEMENTO MORIEZ!

you can have the character back once she changes her name...if she ever changes her name...

just ask the UHO for help and help you shall recieve....The Tuxedo mask will rue the day.

DAMN!

*Pulls out cellphone and dials a number* ...Uh, UHO? Can I have assistance against this Tuxedo Mask, plox?

Hell, why not just tell Char someone else is ripping him off? Char'd PAY us for the chance to kill Tux then.

no no no, it's a bad ideal. Char gonna drop colony on Earth to destroy Tuxedo Mask...

no no no, it's a bad ideal. Char gonna drop colony on Earth to destroy Tuxedo Mask...

Touche...

Well then, Zechs is out then as well, for the whole Libra thing, Chronicle is a joke, Rau and Neo suck, and Graham doesn't give a fuck unless Gundams are involved...

...What about Schwartz Bruder?

Touche...

Well then, Zechs is out then as well, for the whole Libra thing, Chronicle is a joke, Rau and Neo suck, and Graham doesn't give a fuck unless Gundams are involved...

...What about Schwartz Bruder?

hmm, maybe. But how about a loli like puru? Let she seduce Pedo Mask and when they are in bedroom, Pedo Mask will realize that Puru doesnt have a *cough*....

BRILLIANT! But it has to be one of the clones, since Elpeo Puru the Original technically has a vagina.

Now hold on a sec, I've gotta make a call to Pappy Scirocco about this idea...

*Heads over to the back room to make said phonecall*

BRILLIANT! But it has to be one of the clones, since Elpeo Puru the Original technically has a vagina.

Now hold on a sec, I've gotta make a call to Pappy Scirocco about this idea...

*Heads over to the back room to make said phonecall*

yeah, let's do it (but dont let Judau know about this or he gonna smash Pedo Mask's ass with ZZ's penis)

Edited by Sky