Who do you think the next FE character will be in the Smah Bros series?

luigi bros

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is the character would most likely be a lord. Aira would be great though. Why Arden?

Arden is ideal for slow,defensive quite powerful character.

Ok, maybe not that much, even Hannibal would be better.

Arden is ideal for slow,defensive quite powerful character.

Ok, maybe not that much, even Hannibal would be better.

Hannibal is much more important then Arden so he would make more sense but I still think it would be a lord. I think Celice would be better than Sigurd now because his final smash could give him a horse or the other way when he has one like Zero Suit Samus. When he's munted he'd have the same moves as Sigurd I would think.

^This

Just so you know, a post like this is considered spamming.

On topic, I'd like to see Micaiah make it in. Of course, I'd also like to see others, but Micaiah is the only one that would have a chance on my list.

Just so you know, a post like this is considered spamming.

On topic, I'd like to see Micaiah make it in. Of course, I'd also like to see others, but Micaiah is the only one that would have a chance on my list.

Did you delete the post? I don't see it.

Yeah Marth, Micaiah, and Ike is the only ones who have a chance in my opinion.

Hannibal is much more important then Arden so he would make more sense but I still think it would be a lord. I think Celice would be better than Sigurd now because his final smash could give him a horse or the other way when he has one like Zero Suit Samus. When he's munted he'd have the same moves as Sigurd I would think.

If it would be a FE4/5 lord, it would be Leaf with the Hikari no Ken or the Blagi Sword.

Why Leaf and not Sigurd/Celice they coould have the Tyrfing as their weapon.

Leaf appeared more, you know.

But Tyrfing!Celice would work, too.

Ughhhhh let's think about this rationally.

Ike/Marth are the poster faces for Fire Emblem. More people in the world have probably played Ike's game. Black Knight is was high demand for Brawl. Sakuria said he's not doing smash anymore so if anyone picks it up and makes one BK will probably make it in

Marth will definitely be there. I am in the belief that Marth will become the face of the Fire Emblem franchise you know, the one character everybody knows, ala pikachu

possibly older Ike and/or Micaiah from FE10 though i'm leaning more on Micaiah, actually

that is if no Fire Emblem is released between now and the beginning of the production of the next Smash Bros game. if there is one, then it will be the new lord, i predict.

I'd personally like to see a mage or a halberdier, just to add something new. As to who will be in, Marth will stay as previously stated. Beyond that, the only guess I'd lay any money on is Roy, just because there are people who want him back. Sothe might be a possibility, though I fear he'd likely be a clone of sheik.

If they would stop being cockmonglers about clone characters Micaiah could make it in as a Zelda clone.

Zelda would become slower and play a bit more like a heavy character, except she'd still be a lightweight with amazing recovery. Micaiah would be faster and play more like the lightweight she is. Also, Micaiah's vB wouldn't turn her into Sheik. Instead it would probably be something like Sacrifice, which would be only useful in teams. She'd hold out a weird energy orb thingy similar to Lucas' Psi Shield, and if a teammate jumped into that orb, Micaiah would recover them 1%/frame, and all the damage they lost would go to her. It'd be a really good combo if they made her >B Nosferatu, so that she could heal.

If they would stop being cockmonglers about clone characters Micaiah could make it in as a Zelda clone.

Zelda would become slower and play a bit more like a heavy character, except she'd still be a lightweight with amazing recovery. Micaiah would be faster and play more like the lightweight she is. Also, Micaiah's vB wouldn't turn her into Sheik. Instead it would probably be something like Sacrifice, which would be only useful in teams. She'd hold out a weird energy orb thingy similar to Lucas' Psi Shield, and if a teammate jumped into that orb, Micaiah would recover them 1%/frame, and all the damage they lost would go to her. It'd be a really good combo if they made her >B Nosferatu, so that she could heal.

Because a healing attack in a Smash game is completely fair.

Edited by 2Pro

Yeah, because long-range FE swords TOTALLY get long-ranged attacks in Smash.

Long ranged Light Sword attack, that one that results in the Light Magic....

Projectile, also.