Admin question

Where is that forum? Link please.

EDIT: If he gets warned or even banned, what does his huge post count matter? It's not like post count is a very important thing or something :/

If you truly care about post count being too high, then just remove post count as a whole.

Edited by Tino

Crap.

Anyway, if it's IPB (no matter what version it is, but I'm guessing it's the crappy 1.3), go to your admin control panel and go to Edit User (or whatever it's called). Search for the user you want to edit and there should be an option to change his post count.

Where is that forum? Link please.

EDIT: If he gets warned or even banned, what does his huge post count matter? It's not like post count is a very important thing or something :/

If you truly care about post count being too high, then just remove post count as a whole.

you believe I should just ban him???

1. thats unethical!

2. I was chosen for a reason, dont tell me how to do my job unless im asking for help. in this case im asking how to lower post count, not turn into the forum-hardass

Crap.

Anyway, if it's IPB (no matter what version it is, but I'm guessing it's the crappy 1.3), go to your admin control panel and go to Edit User (or whatever it's called). Search for the user you want to edit and there should be an option to change his post count.

thats what im asking for!

thankyou