I hate my ****ing machine.

Florete

I was talking on the chat, when suddenly my messages stop appearing. I get a notification that I'm not connected to any networks. So I go to connect, and after taking forever to not connect, it doesn't connect. So I go to my parents computer to get on, and they aren't connecting either. So while saying "Fuck" more than Jay and Silent Bob on a good day, I'm trying to get the internet back and failing miserably. I also view available wireless networks in range and find mine non-existant. What the fuck? And then a miracle happens: I actually get a connection! However, my computer hates me, so as I load up the internet, it....FREEZES! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!? WHY DOES MY COMPUTER FREEZE THREE TIMES EVERY DAY!? FUCK THIS MACHINE!

I really need a new machine...

I wouldn't usually get this angry, but I have my moments. If you took the time to read this, thank you for allowing to vent my anger and frustration. This has helped me calm down.

Not a problem, I was wondering where you went in chat.

My old machine kept freezing on me regularly, and as well as that, the modem would crash and disconnect itself until I unplugged it and restarted the whole damn thing.

That was fixed when I got a new modem and a laptop. Works perfectly now. Well, whenever I'm back at home anyway. Otherwise I'm just on my laptop at uni.

And don't worry about hating on Asa, she forgives you.

Sounds like you actually have two problems.

One is that both of your computers aren't catching your router (or whatever your wireless gateway device is), so the source could be the wireless itself. That, or there's wireless interference.

Two, your computer sucks. It might have a bad wireless NIC that's giving you crashes.

Sounds like you actually have two problems.

One is that both of your computers aren't catching your router (or whatever your wireless gateway device is), so the source could be the wireless itself. That, or there's wireless interference.

Two, your computer sucks. It might have a bad wireless NIC that's giving you crashes.

yeah kiiiinda cant afford another 1000 dollar laptop atm :/

You know, the title could be taken in a very wrong way...

You're thinking about proper fucking machines aren't you. But on that note, it really didn't cross my mind until reading your post.

I was talking on the chat, when suddenly my messages stop appearing. I get a notification that I'm not connected to any networks. So I go to connect, and after taking forever to not connect, it doesn't connect. So I go to my parents computer to get on, and they aren't connecting either. So while saying "Fuck" more than Jay and Silent Bob on a good day, I'm trying to get the internet back and failing miserably. I also view available wireless networks in range and find mine non-existant. What the fuck? And then a miracle happens: I actually get a connection! However, my computer hates me, so as I load up the internet, it....FREEZES! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!? WHY DOES MY COMPUTER FREEZE THREE TIMES EVERY DAY!? FUCK THIS MACHINE!

I really need a new machine...

I wouldn't usually get this angry, but I have my moments. If you took the time to read this, thank you for allowing to vent my anger and frustration. This has helped me calm down.

and they say Candy swears alot...

To be honest I wanted to post that right after this thread was posted.

Obviously I thought I would've gotten a warn so I just ignored it.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololol

to the fucking

ol

I love how mature some members are. They see the word "fuck" and go "lalalala sex" So funny.

I love how pretentious some members are here. They see the word "sex" and go "lalalalala immaturity". So funny.

I love how pretentious some members are here. They see the word "sex" and go "lalalalala immaturity". So funny.
XD

... You know what I meant. The word sex isn't so associated with immaturity as the word sex becoming one of the more important things in a person's life. ... Maybe that sounded wrong too? I can't think right now...

XD

... You know what I meant. The word sex isn't so associated with immaturity as the word sex becoming one of the more important things in a person's life. ... Maybe that sounded wrong too? I can't think right now...

... Either you're getting it, or you're really not. :P

Edited by Taylor Swift

To be honest I wanted to post that right after this thread was posted.

Obviously I thought I would've gotten a warn so I just ignored it.

XD

It seems you've been hanging around Gamefaqs too much. :lol:

Edited by Fireman