What do you find funny in each FE game?

luigi bros

I think:

FE1:Not in English

FE2:Not in English

FE3:Nothing I can remember

FE4:Not the real translation but when Oifaye says "I'd like to say something if I'm alive but it hasn't been translated!".

FE5:Nothing I can remember

FE6:Cath's stories of her father

FE7:Recruiting Erk with Serra in Eliwood's story

FE8:Rennac trying to escape La'rachel

FE9:When Kieran talks about torturing to Brom

FE10:What Amy says in the base conveersation with Callil in another group

FE11:Tiki's nickname for Marth and Bantu

What do you find funny in FE?

FE1: Marth's stats

FE2: The game

FE3: Chainey questioningly Marth's sexuallity by posing as Teen Chiki and "Chiki" telling Marth she loves him.

FE4: Sylvia flashing Sigurd, "HOLY PLOT HOLES CELICE!!! We Reach EDDA!!!"

FE5: Leaf being full of suck

FE6: Cath asking Geese to relive her by pretending to be drunk and feeling up on him, Ray saying "I could blow up a planet or two any day!"

FE7: gba-fireemblem_02.png and Serra the annoying bitch.

Edited by Snow_Storm

FE1: Why the levels are so bland, despite there being no reason for it other than laziness :(

New Ankoku: Why the Hammerne Staff has so many fucking uses D:

FE2: Misen came back at the end of the game. He was Jeigan and Gato in one :o

FE3: Heading through a desert, a volcanic area, and frosty lands--this game was actually kinda RPG-ish in execution, more than any other in the series.

FE4: Nothing really was "funny" to me. Other than the supposed made-up beta content to the game that some specific sites certify as fact.

FE5: How obvious it was that the game really was intended for its select audience, so much, that one could see it as a rushed and unfinished title. Surprising, considering Super Famicom Wars wasn't as broken >.>

FE6: It was meant to echo the first game, and it did. So much I still don't see FE6 as being much of its own game.

FE7: Never felt like a "Fire Emblem" to me, plot-wise.

FE8: Two separate teams working, if memory serves. If only a few good developers were added, rather than all artists... :( Also not quite a funny bit, but it's still kinda neat that this was announced after the GameCube game, but released before it--something that seems, for many fans"out-of-the-loop," to be something never known.

FE9: That they finally got rid of the GBA kinda gameplay. That shit sucked.

FE10: That IS did better again. Save the plot and story mechanics, at least.

Celice, before someone else tells you, you should only have 1 image in your sig.

FE4: Sylvia and Sigurd's conversation.

That one guy in Chapter 9 that says "They're here already? But we're not ready yet!"

FE5: The throne bonus.

FE6: Idoun

FE7: Wallace. Bald, cool, and funny.

FE8: The game

FE9: Not much funny

FE10: They wish to consume me!

When was that?

It's Chapter 2, I think. The part when Sylvia said to Sigurd that he can call her Sylvi or something like that... >.>

Edited by Fury

FE4: "You ever seen a little girl with THESE?"

FE6: Cath

FE7: SerraXOswin, SainXanyone, and that pic Snow_Storm posted.

FE8: All the sexual innuendos in the supports, including L'ArachelXRennac and GerikXTethys.

FE9: LargoXDevdan

FE10: Heather and "Sothe: father of Ike's children."

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

FE10: Heather and "Sothe: father of Ike's children."

I never play FE10 before, but I thought it was "Ike, the father of Sothe's children". ^^;;;;

Eh, it could be either one. The effect is the same, right? Although, it probably is the way you said it.

Ah, yes. My bad. I'm so sorry. >.>"

General Lang is pretty amusing. He talks big and has no qualms with killing defenseless people, but he runs the moment Jeigan stands up to him. There's also a batch of unused dialog in Thracia in which Carrion professes his love for Levin. That was definitely funny.

Celice, before someone else tells you, you should only have 1 image in your sig.

There is a report button, you know, rather than mini-modding, which is also against the rules. As well as the PM system. As to the measure of the offense, the rules state:

Only one signature image can be used and it can be no longer than 550 pixels. The maximum height is 300 pixels. The maximum size is 300 KBs.

(These are guidelines, so you may be allowed to have an image of, for example, 310 pixels in height.)

Guidelines. An image smaller than an avatar, and no more than 2KB at largest, does not interfere with what the rules were meant to instate. That is, that signature limitations are usually to enforce those who blast large, huge images across their sigs. Something somewhat vacant in my own.

Edited by Celice

FE4:We need someone reliable, strong... and slow!You fit perfectly, Arden!

FE5:I thought Pahn was sexually torturing Tina until it was revealed what "torture" it was.

FE6:Gonzo, Geese.

FE7:Nothing that I remember.

FE8: See FE7

FE 3: A shooter boss with 0's almost across the board.

FE 4: Lachesis, Ares-Nanna when paired.

FE 5: Rivis, why aren't you holding a weapon?

FE 6: Saul. I find him better than Sain since he's a priest.

FE 7: Serra...

FE 8: How promoted enemies have lower stats than unpromoted guys.

FE 9: Schaeffer.

FE 10: A lot of funny quotes in this one, from "Ike, father of Sothe's children" to "Hornet hairs" to "They wish to CONSUME ME!" to "Shut up, Tibarn" and finally my favorite "Gatrie, I swear you'd hit on a tree if I dressed it in a skirt."

Any conversaton involving Kieran or Shinon. Those two are hilarious.

Any time a character activates a critical and sends the enemy flying in RD.

A couple of support convos from PoR.

Marcia and Makalov whenever they talk to each other.

Some base convos in RD.

Ally units. They're so embarassing it's funny to watch them.

Tellius is filled with good times imo. Too many to list.

Edited by KSFF2150

Aww, I guess those "REPORT THESE TO VINCENTASM!" dialogues in the FE3 translation never showed up for anyone? Well, I couldn't find or recognise any of those dialogue, so maybe they are unused after all.

FE6: Roy and the possible number of endings with different female units XD

FE7: nothing :mellow:

FE8: nothing :mellow:

FE9: Ike...he makes me laugh sometimes of some of the things he says.

FE10: Oliver :lol:

FEDS: nothing

Edited by Judge Judy

FE4: "You ever seen a little girl with THESE?" The Lachesis/Dew convo in Chapter 5 too.

FE5: Tina's 'torture' being revealed.

FE6: Saul's womanizer personality.

FE7: Serra's naïvéte and just the Going My Way music in general =o

FE8: L'Arachel being obnoxious.

FE9: Marcia/Makalov conversation when Marcia recruits him. I love that one.

FE10: Recruiting Oliver. "COME NOW, COME TO DADDY!"

FEDS: Julian. "Uh-uh honey, no can do. Tick-tock, now move that frock!"

EDIT: The info convo in FE10 where Astrid tells Marcia she has "such a good brother" is good too. Namely the, "I'll sell him to you. Cheap." part at the end.

Edited by Drayano

FE8: EphraimxL'Arachel B support, the fact that Ross fails, the fact that Gheb fails.

FE9: NepheneexDevdan supports, boat monkeys! The twins who were playing a tabletop game lie Fire Emblem.

Edited by Galford

When was that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhEpWlIzj8o...re=channel_page

FE8: All the sexual innuendos in the supports, including L'ArachelXRennac and GerikXTethys.

I heard from TLS that Ericka flashed her panties in a support. I think I may want to play FE8 now.

FE5:I thought Pahn was sexually torturing Tina until it was revealed what "torture" it was.
FE5: Tina's 'torture' being revealed.

FE6: Saul's womanizer personality.

Oh when Saphy thought that one dude sexually torture her sister but actually Pahn put bugs on her face. Saphy's was like "Bitch, please! We been through worst shit then your little "torture""!

The ending of FE6 when Fa was trying to get fruit for Idoun and the fruit fell on her head and Idoun started laughing was not only funny, but a bit heart warming.

SaulxDorothy was funny too with the whole deal of Saul using the Bible/God's Words to get in any girls panties!

I'll add mine too : D

FE2 - Every aspect of playing it : D

FE4 - How flying units keep using ranged attacks on my Ichival users.

FE5 - RNG abusing Lifis to 20 Build.

FE7 - The disappointment when finally getting Eliwood's super weapon

FE9 - My friend killing all my good units on Black Knight's chapter, then beating the next chapters with underleveled units and soloing final chapter with Tibarn. Kinda made me feel there is no point in training for a while : /

FE10 - Giving everybody in Micaiah's team bronse weapons for their first chapter in part three and training them sky-high.

In the order that I've played them in.

Fe9: Boyd's jokes. As well as Makalov.

Fe8: L'arachel

Fe7: Serra in general. And Lyn's and Hector's arguments.

Fe6: Cath and Claire.

Fe10: Makalov, again. As well as that chicken of a Begnionian General (Septimus).

FE4: Not on the actual translation, but the filler conversation with the translation patch was hilarious.

FE6: Clarine and how prissy she tends to act around others.

FE7: Hector carrying Nils across the desert on his shoulders when he's all 'put me down waaaaaaaaah!'

FE8: L'arachel, although after a while I find her to be a very annoying character.

FE9: Shinon approaching a hangover. The Schadenfreude was especially strong there... ^^;

FE10: "I'll sell him to you. Cheap."

I just thought of this:

FE5:How in chapter 23 I think the castle that has to be seized is Manster I thought it was funny how it had a little square like in FE4 showing whose castle it was.