Sony's new controller

Serene

I heard that Sony is making a Wii mote knockoff (surprise, surprise). You'll like the name, it's called the Waggle *singgers* seriously I ain't BSing you

Sony I expected this because they've stolen from Nintendo since day one. Mircosoft I was a little amazed by, I didn't think they would stoop this low

I have a great idea, from now on if anyone isults the general fourm, someone should ask if they have a PS3. If they do then they should say "shut up, go home an play with your waggle."

I have a great idea, from now on if anyone isults the general fourm, someone should ask if they have a PS3. If they do then they should say "shut up, go home an play with your waggle."

do you have a PS3?

This question is @ everyone: Do you have a PS3? I don't of course (well I DO have a PS2 but I don't want number 3 that much...)

I don't need to reply becuase I already said that I don't

Then why did you reply?

I don't currently own a PS3, but I want one soon for Ratchet and Clank Future, Soul Calibur 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassin's Creed, and Heavenly Sword, among others.

Then why did you reply?

I don't currently own a PS3, but I want one soon for Ratchet and Clank Future, Soul Calibur 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassin's Creed, and Heavenly Sword, among others.

Because I felt like it.

Wow, the Waggle sounds like a really gay name.

That's what they said about "Wii," but look how it's doing.

...Wait, did I just compliment Sony..?

I will lose all faith in Sony.

You had faith in Sony?

You had faith in Sony?

Well... yeah. The PSX and PS2 were loads of fun for me. PS3 I was consider getting but it doesn't have as many good games as the previous systems.

You had faith in Sony?

The Ratchet and Clank games are pretty good. So was Soul Calibur and the Sly Cooper games, but I only want a PS3 for Ratchet and Clank Futures: Tools of Destruction

• 2 weeks later...

I would want a PS3 for Motorstorm and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. MGS4 is going to be bloody epic, I really want it...