So now that the spamming is over...

Cynthia

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just refer you as Cynthia then, is that alright with you?

Perfectly fine.

And all of you out there telling me to "accept I'm male," I'm well aware people will call me male. Perfectly fine with that, but I'd think people who I considered my friends would have a little bit more respect to listen to my wishes and not be so judgmental about it.

You all have obviously never had to deal with something like this, and although I would never wish such a thing on anyone, I hope one day you will understand how such a thing feels.

Gee.....this isn't going to go swell.....

How about some pears? After all, my first initials sound like pear! (Perry, the name even means "The Pear Tree")

43277044.Pear.jpg

Thanks for sharing. :blink:

:D :mellow::unsure: :(

Call me insensitive but this topic is a stupid back and fourth of tennis. Cyn is getting insulted and oh well so close this before warns get handed out like candy

LYLE HURRY POST, POST!

It's because you didn't say anything this happened. If you said your male from the start none of this would have happened. Your Male so what can you, unless you wanna be a transy, but that's your choice

Yeah if I said I was a male right from the start I'd have been getting, "you're gay!" and "tranny!" comments left and right. So I fail to see the argument there.

I didn't HAVE to tell any of you. So the least YOU can do is respect me a little.

No it wouldn't. It happened tome multiple times, and it really sucks.

In fact, that happened in one of Toa Lord Sothe's topics I was trying to post in. I forgot which one, but I was wanting to talk about Brawl. Wait, I must be thinking the one Faiya/Ciel made.

Edited by Kintenbo

Perfectly fine.

And all of you out there telling me to "accept I'm male," I'm well aware people will call me male. Perfectly fine with that, but I'd think people who I considered my friends would have a little bit more respect to listen to my wishes and not be so judgmental about it.

You all have obviously never had to deal with something like this, and although I would never wish such a thing on anyone, I hope one day you will understand how such a thing feels.

Most won't ever relate, so they won't ever understand.

Call me insensitive but this topic is a stupid back and fourth of tennis. Cyn is getting insulted and oh well so close this before warns get handed out like candy

LYLE HURRY POST, POST!

How about you let me speak for myself? I never said I was insulted. To be insulted means that I let people get to me, which is the opposite of what I said.

Yeah if I said I was a male right from the start I'd have been getting, "you're gay!" and "tranny!" comments left and right. So I fail to see the argument there.

I didn't HAVE to tell any of you. So the least YOU can do is respect me a little.

You are physically a male, but mentally a female correct?

In fact, that happened in one of Toa Lord Sothe's topics I was trying to post in. I forgot which one, but I was wanting to talk about Brawl. Wait, I must be thinking the one Faiya/Ciel made.

I know the one.

One topic I tried to post in got deleted. Top that.

To be perfectly honest, your sexual options are utterly irrelevant in a gaming forum. Whether you've decided to tell them or not shouldn't have any relation with the amount of respect you'll be getting.

For the record, this whole thread can be validly interpreted as both sincerity and attention-whoring.

Yes, that's about right, but it goes deeper than that on a level I really can't describe in 5 minutes.

I knows, a person in my Spanish class is like that. he has explained it multiple times.

Umm there are alot of gays here and on one says a word.

Now your being a little dumb

It is a given fact that women do not have adams apples.

Thus, they are different. And thus, should have different names. You wouldn't call a monkey a Rhino, just because it was grey and had a horn attached to it's head.

Also, Johnny Cash proved that life isn't easy for a boy named Sue.

However, I'll respect your wishes that you don't want to be reffered to as a male, because you don't want that label. Cynthia doesn't want to be tied down by her physical form, and beleives that if her soul is female, she is female. Or if her soul is male, then she is male. (Though I think she'd rather not be labeled as any gender, whether it be male, female, or something in between.)

It's like if a robot thinks it's human, let it believe it's human, because it doesn't hurt anyone, and it makes the robot happy.

So I guess my point is: Cynthia is a male. Physically, she was born male. And spent her childhood as such. However, who gives a flying shit? Male, female, or whatever, Cynthia is still Cynthia. Regardless of how her physical appearance changes, she is who she is. So her gender doesn't even matter. Cynthia is Cynthia first and foremost. Any other physical trait is just an attachment, and doesn't define her. It only adds to her.

At least that's how I see it.