So now that the spamming is over...

Cynthia

To be perfectly honest, your sexual options are utterly irrelevant in a gaming forum. Whether you've decided to tell them or not shouldn't have any relation with the amount of respect you'll be getting.

For the record, this whole thread can be validly interpreted as both sincerity and attention-whoring.

Well to be honest it was meant for sincerity. Attention-whoring is pointless at this point since I said I'm going to be leaving here soon, so I doubt I'd want anyone's attention. I'm not someone who gets off on attention really.

And unfortunately in a place like this, you're sexual options are a factor in the respect you receive. Although I don't agree with it.

Edited by Cynthia

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To be perfectly honest, your sexual options are utterly irrelevant in a gaming forum. Whether you've decided to tell them or not shouldn't have any relation with the amount of respect you'll be getting.

For the record, this whole thread can be validly interpreted as both sincerity and attention-whoring.

MrMime.jpg

(where'd the guy get that costume, lucky duck.....)

I get where you're coming from, but I'm sure you've noticed this place is a bit...different from other gaming forums. At least different from the ones I've been to.

One also has to understand that we do not feel comfortable referring to you as female, especially knowing your true gender.

But I am smarter than that. I'll just construct my sentences to avoid use of gender-specific pronouns ('it' included) when referring to you, Cynthia, and I suggest others do the same.

It is a given fact that women do not have adams apples.

Thus, they are different. And thus, should have different names. You wouldn't call a monkey a Rhino, just because it was grey and had a horn attached to it's head.

Also, Johnny Cash proved that life isn't easy for a boy named Sue.

However, I'll respect your wishes that you don't want to be reffered to as a male, because you don't want that label. Cynthia doesn't want to be tied down by her physical form, and beleives that if her soul is female, she is female. Or if her soul is male, then she is male. (Though I think she'd rather not be labeled as any gender, whether it be male, female, or something in between.)

It's like if a robot thinks it's human, let it believe it's human, because it doesn't hurt anyone, and it makes the robot happy.

So I guess my point is: Cynthia is a male. Physically, she was born male. And spent her childhood as such. However, who gives a flying shit? Male, female, or whatever, Cynthia is still Cynthia. Regardless of how her physical appearance changes, she is who she is. So her gender doesn't even matter. Cynthia is Cynthia first and foremost. Any other physical trait is just an attachment, and doesn't define her. It only adds to her.

At least that's how I see it.

He's a guy no need to hit on him/her

I'm just busting your chops XD

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103

Thus, they are different. And thus, should have different names. You wouldn't call a monkey a Rhino, just because it was grey and had a horn attached to it's head.

However, I'll respect your wishes that you don't want to be reffered to as a male, because you don't want that label. Cynthia doesn't want to be tied down by her physical form, and beleives that if her soul is female, she is female. Or if her soul is male, then she is male. (Though I think she'd rather not be labeled as any gender, whether it be male, female, or something in between.)

It's like if a robot thinks it's human, let it believe it's human, because it doesn't hurt anyone, and it makes the robot happy.

So I guess my point is: Cynthia is a male. Physically, she was born male. And spent her childhood as such. However, who gives a flying shit? Male, female, or whatever, Cynthia is still Cynthia. Regardless of how her physical appearance changes, she is who she is. So her gender doesn't even matter. Cynthia is Cynthia first and foremost. Any other physical trait is just an attachment, and doesn't define her. It only adds to her.

OMG I have been waiting for ten minutes and thats ALL you came up with! <_<

And unfortunately in a place like this, you're sexual options are a factor in the respect you receive. Although I don't agree with it.

What? I never noticed anyone getting discriminated here for sexual orientation.

3. I'm male. Yes, shocking I know, but I'm actually transgender, which is not to be confused with transexual. Transgender means that I cross dress, have a female mindset, have a feminine personality, and refer to myself as "she," or "her," and tell people to do the same. It's strange to hear about, and people judge me a lot, but I really don't care. If you're someone who hates people for something like that or pokes fun at them for it, then you're pathetic. Also for all of you out there that are so "sure," that I was female, and said it was, "obvious," well sorry to say you were wrong.

I figured as much.

Good luck with the girlfriend thing. Nothing much one can say about that.

What? I never noticed anyone getting discriminated here for sexual orientation.

Well first of all I doubt any other transgenders are here to base the theory off of.

And I wasn't talking about being "discriminated," against, I meant being treated different.

I disagree. Physical traits definitely DEFINE what you are, thus making Cynthia a "he". Physical traits aren't an "attachment"

I get where you're coming from, but I'm sure you've noticed this place is a bit...different from other gaming forums. At least different from the ones I've been to.

My reference is FESS, where there have been a couple cases of guys getting banned for posing as girls (not transgender cases). However, unless you're flirting, gender should be utterly meaningless in a gaming forum.

Well to be honest it was meant for sincerity. Attention-whoring is pointless at this point since I said I'm going to be leaving here soon, so I doubt I'd want anyone's attention. I'm not someone who gets off on attention really.

You attentions aren't judged by a deep analysis of your personal motives, but rather by their interpretations of your apparent circumstances, influenced by their own previous experiences with similar cases.

Especially in the internet, the only one who knows for sure if you're lying or saying the truth is yourself (and, even then, not always - lol dumb human beings).

Well first of all I doubt any other transgenders are here to base the theory off of.

And I wasn't talking about being "discriminated," against, I meant being treated different.

I don't know if I can agree. I mean, everyone knows I'm bi, but I don't feel like they treat me different for it. It's not transgender, but it's still fairly out of the norm. If you had let everyone know that sooner, I don't think it would have made much of a difference. It's your actions that really count.

To be honest, that's about the sweetest thing I've ever seen Lyle say.

Which is why people reminded him that you're biologically a male and he isn't supposed to be hitting on you.

Sorry to dissapoint.

Were you expecting something different?

A wall of text.

My reference is FESS, where there have been a couple cases of guys getting banned for posing as girls (not transgender cases). However, unless you're flirting, gender should be utterly meaningless in a gaming forum.

You attentions aren't judged by a deep analysis of your personal motives, but rather by their interpretations of your apparent circumstances, influenced by their own previous experiences with similar cases.

Especially in the internet, the only one who knows for sure if you're lying or saying the truth is yourself (and, even then, not always - lol dumb human beings).

Well considering I've posted pictures of me in a skirt and corset...

I disagree. Physical traits definitely DEFINE what you are, thus making Cynthia a "he". Physical traits aren't an "attachment"

Well, it defines what you are, not who you are.

To be honest, that's about the sweetest thing I've ever seen Lyle say.

You're welcome. I'm a big softie on the inside of this shell of byass and spite

Also, when I say stuff that is "sweet" it's not because I'm hitting on the person, it's just because that's who I am.

If I was hitting on someone, I wouldn't be saying things that are "sweet".

Edited by Lyle Dayek