OH SHI-

Erk

My Garcia just got critted by a Caelach (?) On hard PT of Sacred Stones with one percent chance of critical, with A support Ross beside him......Fuck. This game has some screwed up Hit percent. As in a fighter with ten Percent hit chance hit Moulder sage. I dont know if this should be in FFtF, but oh well.

Funny. I once had to restart that very chapter about 6 times for similar reasons. As a result, I grew to hate that chapter.

Hmm. I worry more about Valter than Caellach, though I still kill Caellach first. Valter activating Pierce and getting a critical hit in the same attack is no fun, ja? Also, you can't use anyone who'll get doubled by Valter.

And Red Fox, I want that picture you had in your sig earlier. I just like it that much. Where did you find it?

Meh, my Joshua has to high speed to be hit by anything. And the only reason Garcia went to fight him was because I sent him and Ross to single that side of the map, and except for that lucky crit they almost did. I also had gotten all the treasures on the map, that was a pain.

Caellach actually isn't that much of a pain to deal with in this chapter; it's Valter that makes this chapter slightly difficult. I remember Valter killed Cormag once...

Amen, the same thing happpened to me too, with a fucking Pierce critical no less.

I still can't hate that guy though.

Amen, the same thing happpened to me too, with a fucking Pierce critical no less.

I still can't hate that guy though.

Who can't? Storywise, he's a conniving madman, and gameplay wise he's annoying as hell to deal with.

Caellach actually isn't that much of a pain to deal with in this chapter; it's Valter that makes this chapter slightly difficult. I remember Valter killed Cormag once...

What makes it even funnier is that Cormag's death quote goes something like this "Damn. My brother wouldn't have gone out like this."

What makes it even funnier is that Cormag's death quote goes something like this "Damn. My brother wouldn't have gone out like this."

The funny thing is it's true; Valter pretty much cornered Glen and slaughtered him all by his lonesome. Cormag at least has backup if things go horribly wrong against Valter.

I usually send Gerik (Ranger) to do battle with him. Best battle ever...

Fix'd

But, on this current playthrough Gerik is level 16 Merc, and I have yet to Promote him. So yea.

Edited by Erk23

• 2 weeks later...
garcia is not a big deal anyway..

Not true. Garcia for me naturaly capped Str, speed, and hp. Coupled with Garm and hero, that equals win. The only stat booster I used was a talisman.