WTH!? I got Fenrir...from Lyon!

I thought everybody promoted Colm into an assasin, I usually go for it since Rennac is a rogue.

Except Rennac is a crappy unit. And assassins also blow chunks. To be honest, I really don't see the worth of Silencer over not needing keys or lockpicks to open chests, and I'd rather not boot a good unit for Rennac.

I thought everybody promoted Colm into a rogue.

Bingo! Ho ho ho ho!

Edited by Fayt Raybrandt

• 2 weeks later...
I always got Fenrir from Lyon. It's quite hard to get it. You have to weaken him until his HP is so low that he uses Nosferato to heal himself. That's when I finish him off and get Fenrir. In fact, I don't think I ever got Nosferato from him.

All I did to get him to use nosterfu was put a phantom in front of him. He used it even though he had full health.

All I did to get him to use nosterfu was put a phantom in front of him. He used it even though he had full health.

Interesting. I used a phantom as well. Except in my case, he had low health. The funny thing is that he still uses Nosferatu just to absorb 1 HP from the Phantom.

Except Rennac is a crappy unit.

But he's that convenient when you want to make Ross a berserker.

And besides, with Tower of Valni (I'm not sure if this effects ranks, but I never play for ranks, :D), those levels are easily recovered.

Her OA is the sexiest OA among the female sword user. Her amazing hot legs together with such a babe butt combine with a incredible short dress, man, her hot meter is over 9000.
Interesting. I used a phantom as well. Except in my case, he had low health. The funny thing is that he still uses Nosferatu just to absorb 1 HP from the Phantom.

Yeah, that's just too senseless :lol: .