The World Ends with You

Florete

i picked up the game today, ($40?!) and I'm at day 3.

Tell me, how long did it take you to beat it, and do how the hell do you controll your partner on the top screen? I just leave her on autopilot...

the top is controlled via the control pad. You know, the left, right, up, down buttons, though mainly just left/right. I'd say it took me.....15 hours or so.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, its like a combo from a fighting game, you need to press the right ones in a set order to pull off a move?

i can't multitask...

All you really have to do is press right or left a ton of times, depending on where the enemie(s) are, and mainly focus on the bottom.

I've given up on trying to control both at once. I can dodge well enough so that I won't get hit much, and I've been trying to up her defense with food so she isn't as much of a casualty.

Lol, the irony of "Trust your partner" is lost on me.

Like I said, I have a feeling... and it's probably right.

Edit:

I read it... and I was wrong o_O

Well, I wasn't in a way. I thought it was him in teh first place, but I thought it was

Mr. H

. I REALLY did.

Edited by Fourth Fox of Fire
holy fuck... That would be a spoiler.

This thread deserves a bump. Talk about the super freakin' awesomeness of it. Also, I finished it yesterday (I was underleveled (level 26) and all my pins except 1 (

Rhyme

) were from the beginning of the game, so I had to level up and get new pins. I eventually succeeded at level 33, kinda a coincidence as the first major major boss (at the end of the first week) I was at level 11). My sister made me let her play it, I let her start a new game. I regret it. But damn, this game's story is simply amazing.

For ME I have to:

-Finish Noise Report

-Get All Items

-Mater All Pins

-Collect Remaining Fusions/Stickers

-Build Characters stats to max

These are the chores of a completion freak, which I am not. However, I do when it's a game I love, like Tales of Symphonia.