The World Ends with You

Florete

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In simple terms: Story, gameplay, music, more than decent voice acting, artistic designs...

I was skeptical of it, I bought it on a limb and I love it.

Story: yes

Gameplay: yes

Music: NO

Voice acting: the little that there is

designs: eh, I guess

The artistic designs looks that of the GBA Kingdom Hearts....

I thought that was rather good for the GBA. It is better in this, though, you'll notice if you play it. If you don't care for stories in video games, don't buy this, as it throws a lot at you, constantly. That's the one serious problem I have with this game.

Those are fighting words.

._.

And Tashi, for you I'd reccommend renting it or borrowing from someone who has it.

The game itself is expensive ($40?!) and if it turned out you didn't like it then no damage done.

Story: yes

Gameplay: yes

Voice acting: the little that there is

I thought that was rather good for the GBA. It is better in this, though, you'll notice if you play it. If you don't care for stories in video games, don't buy this, as it throws a lot at you, constantly. That's the one serious problem I have with this game.

Is the story not that great?

And I'm probably gonna rent it or something, seeing as you guys seem to enjoy this game.

Hmmm... since I'm one of those who don't care for story (cept for Fire Emblem, because the story is what makes the series great), I'll be judging this on gameplay. How's the gameplay?

Is the story not that great?

That's not what I meant. The story is one of the best parts, and it had better be because....

Hmmm... since I'm one of those who don't care for story (cept for Fire Emblem, because the story is what makes the series great), I'll be judging this on gameplay. How's the gameplay?

The gameplay is fun, but it's constantly interrupted by story.