Weird Foods

Princess

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two are disguisting X_X

I don't eat any weird foods. Hell, I don't really eat anything at all.

Take what you eat now, and cut that in half. Do the world a favor.

...Just kidding, of course!!!

Anyway, I eat deer meat, turtles, and uncooked onions. And a bunch of country fried stuff that Matty and his wife like to cook.

I like lemons with sugar and seasoned salt on them. Does that count as weird? However an acquaintance of mine likes to dip chicken nuggets in chocolate ice cream instead of ketchup or bbq sauce.

Read the topic title as weird fools

I like lemons with sugar and seasoned salt on them. Does that count as weird? However an acquaintance of mine likes to dip chicken nuggets in chocolate ice cream instead of ketchup or bbq sauce.

Read the topic title as weird fools

ooh sounds delicious the chicken nuggets part

chocolate-syrup covered corn dogs are amazing!!!!!!

Wait raw onions are counted as weird in the US?

Anyway...I eat sheep offal. Particularly the liver, heart, brain, tongue and maybe kidneys.

OMG I remember I had to get a Goat's eye...ewwww

It was cooked and it was...*vomits*

Edited by Judge Judy

what kind of weird foods do you like?? I like artichokes and durian. many people think those are nasty~! :P

Oh man!!! Dude, as a person who has been in the kitchen when my dad opened a durian, I can attest to the fact that it smells really putrid. But I heard that once people get over the gag reflex from the smell, durians actually are pretty good! And also, I read that alcohol should NEVER be consumed with durian, because it can cause death.

As for "weird" foods I like to eat...

Seaweed! But it's a staple in Korean culture, so nothing weird for us. I also like to roast dried squid over the stove and tear off pieces and chew them for a long time. Great snack!

Oh, and Yuli:

Asians love them chicken feet! I personally can't bring myself to try any, because I just don't like trying new things, but according to some, chicken feet are a delicacy. I don't think they're nasty.

Edited by nacho

I love artichokes! I also eat fries with vanila ice cream( wendys or mcdonalds). I eat seaweed all the time, as I eat sushi a lot. I'm eating seaweed salad now...