How to flip turn your life upside down.

Somewhere in West Philadelphia, you will find an old basketball court with a single ball lying in the middle. Pick it up and start shooting hoops. After a while, a small group of hooligans will approach you and challenge you to a fight, which you must accept.

After the fight, you must go home and relay the events to your mother. She will then inform you that you have an aunt and uncle living in one of the districts of Los Angeles, and out of fear, she will send you to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With your bags packed, go to the street corner, and whistle for a cab. The cab that will pull up will bear the word FRESH on the license plate, and upon closer inspection, novelty fuzzy dice will hang in the mirror. Although you will suddenly realize that cabs like these are extremely hard to find, do not bear any thought to it. At this point you MUST point out in front of the car and say ‘Yo homes to Bel Air’. You will stop in front of a mansion, and it will be sometime between over 9000 and 8 o’clock, even though it will feel like you’ve been traveling mere seconds. Get your luggage out and say ‘Yo homes, smell ya later!’, but do NOT turn back to face the cabby. Walk up to the door, look over your shoulder once, and then knock on the door three times.

If you follow these instructions, your life will get flip-turned upside-down.

In No More Heroes, press HOME, 1, 2, Up, Down, Left, Right, A, B, +, -, and then power in that order to see Silvia naked.

No. Nothing beats the fake codes which sprung up on Gamefaqs after the first Pokemon games came out. So much for using Strength on that truck in Vermillion.

Edited by Fox

No. Nothing beats the fake codes which sprung up on Gamefaqs after the first Pokemon games came out. So much for using Strength on that truck in Vermillion.

Yeah. I wasted so much time trying to unlock Metal Mario in Smash Bros 64 with the info they gave me on that site. Same with the Master Hand stuff.

TLS, try thinking of some jokes now. But this time, sit on your head, think with your dick. I guarantee you will have much better results.

If you failed to get that, I was calling him a dickhead.

Message not properly relayed.