the dark magics

canas is back

I am having trouble finding a GOOD dark magic user (albeit I like canas he is only mediocre due to glaring lack of supports) perhaps this is because of never really playing anything before 6 but will someone please make a dark magic tier list for me( I know tiers aren't always right but I just need a list of averages)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE1: No Dark magic user as your ally; enemies: Garnef.

FE2: No Dark magic user as your ally; enemies: ...generic mage(???)

FE3: No Dark magic user as your ally; enemies: Garnef.

FE4: No Dark magic user as your ally; enemies: generic Dark Bishop, Dark Mage, MANFLOY AND YURIUS~ <3

FE5: Salem (he is good, but not because of his dark magic. It's because of his Staff ability.); enemies: generic Dark Bishop, Dark Mage and lolBeldo.

Edited by Nanna

so really there are no good dark magic users

Yurius. Though you can say lolNarga in front of him and he will quiver in fear.....

Edited by Nanna

so it's like this

ray-meh

sophia-bleah

old hag-FAIL

canas-mediocre or good if you never use supports for anybody

ewan-can be amazing, but he might not even end up as a dark magic user

knoll-FAILx2 (that doesn't stop me from using him though, and even to the point I take others supports away;)

pelleas-just OK at best

sephiran- good stats but only availible for one chapter (that bastard)

Yeah kind of too bad he joins late at a terrible level disadvantage, right?

He can be promoted in the chapter he joins in by reaching level 21, I got him promoted there. And then capped strength at level 2 as an archsage. I know strength is pointless on him but if I had of brought him to the endgame who knows what else he would cap.

Edited by luigi bros

He can be promoted in the chapter he joins in by reaching level 21, I got him promoted there. And then capped strength at level 2 as an archsage. I know strength is pointless on him but if I had of brought him to the endgame who knows what else he would cap.

You do realize that 9 levels on a map, even for an underleveled unit, is massive favoritism? 4-E-2 doesn't have a lot of reinforcements and Pelleas only gets thunder magic against dragons for 4-E-5, where birds and beasts are far more common.

He can be promoted in the chapter he joins in by reaching level 21, I got him promoted there.

Yeah, and I got my FE6 Thany promoted at Ch8, and people have gotten Dawn Brigade units to third tier in 1-3, but this doesn't really count for anything.

You do realize that 9 levels on a map, even for an underleveled unit, is massive favoritism?

What's wrong with favoritism? I'm just saying if given the chance he's good. I just said he could promote in the chapter he joins.

Thank you for a blanket statement that applies to every character in every game ever. This is a very profound insight. Have a Profoundity Award.

I don't really understand what you mean.