the dark magics

canas is back

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty lame that their are so little dark magic users in the series. There should at least be three in each game that has enemy dark magic users. It's weird to not be able to use it when an enemy can.

I'd actually use this argument against long-range magic myself; dark magic would make sense out of your hands, but I draw the line at them using ranged magic and us not being able to. (I mean, seriously, why can't we get a Storm or Meteor tome in FE4? I mean, sure, it would kill the movement of my units, but still, I'd think it would be pretty cool if I could use those spells. :()

How is it weird? It makes perfect sense for the forces of evil to use dark magic while the good guys use the power of light.

I believe Canas would like a word with you.

Good and evil are opinions. The adversaries in FE are not nessesarily evil.

I agree.

I can sympathise with Zephial, Lyon, and

Sephiran.

Not too many but they have reason for being evil.

I agree.

I can sympathise with Zephial, Lyon, and

Sephiran.

Not too many but they have reason for being evil.

Ashnard wasn't all that evil either. His methods were unorthodox but his goal wasn't what I'd call evil at least.

Ashnard wasn't all that evil either. His methods were unorthodox but his goal wasn't what I'd call evil at least.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with wanting to

release a dark god.

Even if it is Yune who isn't a dark god at all.

I'm being sarcastic.

Edited by luigi bros

Yeah there's nothing wrong with wanting to

release a dark god.

Even if it is Yune who isn't a dark god at all.

I'm being sarcastic.

That's a method he wanted to use Yune to change the world to get rid of social divisions:

Ashnard: I do. Oh, how I do... It's true. The world may be destroyed by the coming of the dark god. Then again, it may not. I question the way in which our society is designed. No matter what strength a person has, it is the station he is born into that controls his destiny. And you cannot control where you will be born. Do you believe that a person of low birth should simply endure the curse of his station? I think not. If you are stronger than those around you, you should benefit from your strength. This is why I will use my strength to remake this world. Class and rank will not matter. Human and sub-human will not matter. The strong will possess everything. The weak will submit to their will. Is this not the meaning of peace?

Although the last line is just insane.

Edited by Hibari