Hard Mode

Zanarkin

I was really surprised when Ashnard moved :( He killed Bastian and i had an A support with Volke :(

And he also killed titania.

I'm surprised with rhys survived 2 attacks with miracle YAY!

Ashnard looked awesome when he transformed.

Something that has me confused is the fact that Rhys missed to sleep the mercenary boss in Palmeni Temple. (Rhys had a 100 percent hit)

And That my Mordecai missed with 96% hit.

Boyd, soren, Illyana, Jill, and i don't remember who else died. Due to my foolishness :( *Moment of Silence*

I think that pretty much sums my PT. I don't think i'll be doing another one in a long time.

Congrats for completing hard mode!

Who else did you take to endgame apart from who you mentioned?

Nasir (the Bk battle was amazing Two Aethers and one luna)

Gatrie

Elincia

Largo

Oscar

Reyson

I asked for Giffca

Geffrey (it was him or a cleric mist level 1)

Mordecai

Rhys

Bastian

Volke

Edited by Slayer

I was pretty stunned when I saw Ashnard move, but I guess I was kind of relaxed after the Battle Prep screens and the fact that it seemed like there was less enemy units.

No-one died though, and my Physic, Fortify and Ashera Staff spammage made him very easy. I personally thought him as pathetic as Fomortiis, except I thought Fomortiis was more impressive (filling the whole screen and that).

Giffca + Ike + Nasir = Ashnard's Funeral. ;D

I was taken by a huge surprise when Ashnard moved. Gosh it feels like I had a heart attack when he and Bryce both fought Ike at the same time.

Ike strong enough pwned both of their asses! -_-

Argh. Sadly enough, my Tibarn was between both those bastards. If my Mist didn't have Ashera Staff, my Tibarn wouldn't be alive...

And even worser, the next turn they both went after my Nasir. lol Now I nearly had a heart attack when they went after him. Lucky for me, Bryce misses but Ashnard was able to land one.....

I haven't played hard mode yet. When does Ashnard start moving? Is it when you get into his movement range or does he just start coming after you regardless of where you are? It sounds hard so I want to be prepared whenever I start my hard mode run.

I haven't played hard mode yet. When does Ashnard start moving? Is it when you get into his movement range or does he just start coming after you regardless of where you are? It sounds hard so I want to be prepared whenever I start my hard mode run.

Well it could be both. I believe after ten turns if you haven't approached him, he will begin moving.

OR

If you move Ike towards where Bryce the general is standing then Ashnard would will move whether or not ten turns have passed.

I am pretty sure this is correct.

It's really not that hard. But if you've been using as much people as you can I suggest you move everyone left and up and take everyone out there while having Ike guard the western fountain entrance. Then once they're all taken out, go counter-clockwise to the right and kill those guys while you move Ike to the Southern fountain entrance. Once they're all dead, charge north and draw Bryce to your strongest unit, or Ike if you can heal him. After you've killed him, order everyone into the bottom right square for safety except for your physic users. Keep your physic users 25 spaces away from Ashnard and have Ike draw him in while healing Ike every attack. Now its just a game of leading Ashnard to the top of the stairs or, wherever you want that's safe for everyone.

I was really surprised when Ashnard moved :( He killed Bastian and i had an A support with Volke :(

Something that has me confused is the fact that Rhys missed to sleep the mercenary boss in Palmeni Temple. (Rhys had a 100 percent hit)

Boyd, soren, Illyana, Jill, and i don't remember who else died. Due to my foolishness :( *Moment of Silence*

I think that pretty much sums my PT. I don't think i'll be doing another one in a long time.

...he moved...AND TRANSFORMED????

...shit I mustve accidentally hit normal again...

What do you mean he transformed??

What do you mean he transformed??

He only transform on hard mode. But he becomes uber powerful when he do. H.P sky rockets and so does his strength. I'd considered not having anyone near him when he do except the Royals (Excluding Reyson), Dragons, and Ike because everyone else he maybe able to kill in one hit....

He only transform on hard mode. But he becomes uber powerful when he do. H.P sky rockets and so does his strength. I'd considered not having anyone near him when he do except the Royals (Excluding Reyson), Dragons, and Ike because everyone else he maybe able to kill in one hit....

I think he does it on normal too.

I think he does it on normal too.

Nope. Only Hard mode. My last PT was normal mode and he didn't transform or moved. And on Hard mode, there are lesser units on the field than the other modes if I remember correctly. Might have been done to ease the difficulty of Ashnard moving across the map.....

Nope. Only Hard mode. My last PT was normal mode and he didn't transform or moved. And on Hard mode, there are lesser units on the field than the other modes if I remember correctly. Might have been done to ease the difficulty of Ashnard moving across the map.....

Ah, you're right. My mistake.