Which FE character would you marry?

Judge Judy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure did. I wonder if you can marry more than one FE unit ^__^

I don't think polygamy is generally accepted in the FE universe...

Anyways, if I had to marry a guy I would probably marry Rath, Jamka, or Ike. If I had to marry a girl, I would probably go with Lakche, Clarine, or Mia.

If I had to marry a girl, I'd have a hard time choosing cause there are so many I think are cute. I'd have to date them first before deciding.

FE7: Lyn, Fiora, Priscilla, Rebecca

FE9/10: Mia, Nephenee, Jill, Calill, Mist, Marcia, Titania, Lucia, Elincia

If I had to marry a guy, definitely Boyd.

Good question. If I had to choose, I'd pick either Mia or Marcia. Maybe Sanaki if she were older. Wait a minute...

Good question. If I had to choose, I'd pick either Mia or Marcia. Maybe Sanaki if she were older.

This topic seems familiar.

Hmm, Priscilla or Linda............

Well, I guess Priscilla strikes me as the better of the two when it comes to loving people. Linda got struck by the Fire Emblem 1/3/DS "lack of significant character development" syndrome. Alas.

We can pretend it is.

What, you're thinking along the lines of Diadora being married to two people here? But Alvis didn't know this, Diadora got her memory wiped, and Sigurd got killed after it was revealed that Diadora became Alvis' wife, so that doesn't count.

What, you're thinking along the lines of Diadora being married to two people here? But Alvis didn't know this, Diadora got her memory wiped, and Sigurd got killed after it was revealed that Diadora became Alvis' wife, so that doesn't count.

No, I mean we just pretend that polygomy is accepted.

Hmm, I wonder if we could divide the forum member's 'tastes' using the FE characters as archetypes...

Jeigan archetype can be hot. <3