The GUNDAM!! Appreciation Topic

Well yes, he was stressed, and he has went through a lot. But Kamille was good at not letting this get in the way. He was still capable of fighting and functioning. Just because his mind is messed up doesn't mean that it has to hinder him.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yes, he was stressed, and he has went through a lot. But Kamille was good at not letting this get in the way. He was still capable of fighting and functioning. Just because his mind is messed up doesn't mean that it has to hinder him.

Yes, but the mindfry alone was bad, and in someone like Kamille, with all the previous issues, it would only be worse.

Although wasn't he shown in ZZ(top) Gundam more healthy or something like that?

By that point, it doesn't even matter anymore. He's not being emo about anything. His only problem becomes the brain fry which is obviously healed in ZZ.

I'm not talking about how he was(he still had issues, but he was dealing with them). The mindfry could f*ck up a normal person, without any issue at all, and when it was against someone like Kamille, it just went even worse.

And for christ sake, Kamille ended up with the most annoying of the girls.

Except that Kamille did very well to handle his problems before then. The whole point of Kamille teaming up with every one of his dead friends is so that he can come to terms with them and become eased by the aid they provide for him, helping to make up for everything bad that happened to him.

Just because the mindfry may have affected him worse doesn't mean jack squat. Kamille is still able to handle his problems, even if he has emotional outbursts here and there.

It's Tomino. He has tended to do stuff like this as a twist to the ending and also in hopes of preventing sequels from happening.

Plus, in both ZZ Gundam and the Zeta Gundam movies, Kamille recovers and never becomes mindfried respectively. He's actually better off than some other characters.

It's Tomino. He has tended to do stuff like this as a twist to the ending and also in hopes of preventing sequels from happening.

Plus, in both ZZ Gundam and the Zeta Gundam movies, Kamille recovers and never becomes mindfried respectively. He's actually better off than some other characters.

Scratch the movies, they are not as half as emotionally powerful as the anime.

Yes, but not even in Ideon I felt that sorry for a character.

Patrick makes me lawl everytime he's on screen, which is something Jerid fails to do.

Also, 00 has several Scirocco wannabes. Alejandro Corner and Ribbons Almark, for example.

Although Alejandro failed massively at being Scirocco, he does score points for the Super-Ultima-Golden-GM-Of-Doom and the resulting Demotivators.

alejandro and Ribbons still have a long road to become such as badass like Paptimus

But really, I am the most awesme char because I am a Char. Dont you know how many clone I have?

Edited by Sky

alejandro and Ribbons still have a long road to become such as badass like Paptimus

But really, I am the most awesme char because I am a Char. Dont you know how many clone I have?

Ale failed, as I said. As for Ribbons, we've yet to see what he's really capable of.

Yeah, you may have a crapload of clones, but you got passed up by one: ME!

Yeah, you may have a crapload of clones, but you got passed up by one: ME!

First get a movie with your name in the title.

Screw it, Judau is the best ever, he punched Bright.

First get a movie with your name in the title.

Screw it, Judau is the best ever, he punched Bright.

EVERYONE had punched Bright by ZZ. That's not surprising.

As for Graham, he's only a year old production-wise. How is he supposed to get a movie THAT fast?

EVERYONE had punched Bright by ZZ. That's not surprising.

As for Graham, he's only a year old production-wise. How is he supposed to get a movie THAT fast?

He's the main character, bonus points.

So, if you say that he's that awsum, he should get it.

Now let's talk about non 00 villains. Ranba Ral is awesome.

He's the main character, bonus points.

So, if you say that he's that awsum, he should get it.

Now let's talk about non 00 villains. Ranba Ral is awesome.

Ranba Ral may be awesome, but no one can beat TOHU FUHAI!

...That's Master Asia to those who don't satch the subs. Also, Gym is ugly enough to break a Mobile Suit's camera.

Ranba Ral may be awesome, but no one can beat TOHU FUHAI!

...That's Master Asia to those who don't satch the subs. Also, Gym is ugly enough to break a Mobile Suit's camera.

Master Asia doesn't count. He has a category for himself.

Zeta had lots of good villains. The Blood Knight(Yazan), Jerid(you know, he's just like you and me, only with world domination ideas), Bask Om(or egghead), Palpatine Scirocco, and aslo had the psycho girls.

I just finished Gundam Wing for the first time since back when it was on Toonami.

That series is really a mess in a lot of ways, but at least it had Treize.

Why mess, just because there are 5 guys on fuckin demigod mechas that wipe out hundreds of enemy MS with a fart that almost don't get hit?

00 is quite similar on the formula, but it's actually good.

Why mess, just because there are 5 guys on fuckin demigod mechas that wipe out hundreds of enemy MS with a fart that almost don't get hit?

00 is quite similar on the formula, but it's actually good.

yeah, but at least they don't have mechs that never get damaged

Gundam Wing is more realistic than SEED.

I'll let people think on that for a moment.

Gundam 00 did it right. They're basically UC Gundams that are extremely high performance. They were only invincible until beam weapons came into play.

Edited by FE3 Player

Gundam Wing is more realistic than SEED.

I'll let people think on that for a moment.

Gundam 00 did it right. They're basically UC Gundams that are extremely high performance. They were only invincible until beam weapons came into play.

I am not unbeatable, but I am hard to beat, Graham knows that best