For those of you old enough to remember, did any of you ever expect Michael Jackson to turn out the way he did?

FionordeQuester

For those old enough to remember, did any of you ever expect Jacko to be such a freak?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. For those of you old enough to remember, did any of you expect Jacko to be such a freak?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who's Michael Jackson?
    • I can't read...
    • Don't you mean Jermaine Jackson?

You know, cuz I was watching a clip of AVGN, he happened to be reviewing this game with Michael Jackson as the hero here...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44106.html?type=flv

And I got kinda curious. I always knew he was good, but I never listened to any of his songs till this review. I checked out "Thriller", and man, that guy was awesome! Had I been a fan of his, I never woulda expected such terrible things from him. So, I just really want to know, when did it all start going wrong? I'd really like to know peoples thoughts when they finally figured out what a freak he was, I mean, were you completely blown away, or did you suspect him for a while?

That's why I made this poll.

With me having two older siblings who grew up with the black Micheal Jackson and me growing up with the white Micheal Jackson and him going the path he was, I wasn't really quite shock. A bit on the "WTF" side, but you knew it was going ot happen.

Then again, my respect has being going up for the guy after learning he helped compose the music for Sonic 3 and he's one of hte best musicians of all time.

It all went downhill once he became white. He was so much better when he was black!

Didn't he have some pigment issues that caused him to eventually become white? That he did the surgery to just finish the process faster? I heard about somebody else suffering from something similar.

Didn't he have some pigment issues that caused him to eventually become white? That he did the surgery to just finish the process faster? I heard about somebody else suffering from something similar.

I'm mostly saying that since that afterwards things really went downhill for him. Two molestation cases, Neverland, being parodied on South Park, shown to be a horrible father (seriously, who carries their baby like it's a rag doll?), and all the rest of that jazz.

Yeah, he had that skin aliment and he just went "whatever" and had it done. That was the rumor, but I think he just let it be.

I'm mostly saying that since that afterwards things really went downhill for him. Two molestation cases, Neverland, being parodied on South Park, shown to be a horrible father (seriously, who carries their baby like it's a rag doll?), and all the rest of that jazz.

All of those lead up to him just being what he is now.

I never believed the blasphemy of him "raping" children, I remember back in 2002 that he was taken to court and had to pay millions of dollars just for a lie a dude invented.

Because of him founding that park, "Wonderland", people started thinking he was a pedophile.

Poor Michael :( , give him a break.

Yeah, he had that skin aliment and he just went "whatever" and had it done. That was the rumor, but I think he just let it be.

What skin condition would this be? Because if it's what I think it is, Micheal Jackson could've chosen to learn a thing or two from this guy...

Last time I checked, he was not proven to be a child molester, but whatever.

I never said he was; I'm just saying the cases must've been hard on him.

Because of him founding that park, "Wonderland", people started thinking he was a pedophile.

It's called "Neverland", actually; it's supposed to be a reference to the place in Peter Pan.