Serenes Forest Guest Map!

SantaBlah

I actually hate where I'm living...<_<

Bitch some more.

I love where I'm living. And going to school. Best state in the world, best school in the world, all for the best person in the world.

Which is me.

Not you.

EDIT:

:)

Edited by Black Knight

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added mine, then realized there was a zoom feature and added a second one at th right location, then realized that there's a SATELLITE feature and that I had put myself in the driveway of the house 2 doors east of mine.

That satellite picture is a couple years old, you can see my brother's car parked at the top of my coldesack, and he moved out like 2 years ago.

We are extraordinarily close (your icon obscures mine...), it would be ideal for us to band together for our common defense.

Nice. So all I have to do is run down to Commonwealth Avenue, take a wild stab in the dark at where you live, and we can board the place up together!

Similarly, I notice you're both is Boston as well.

Interesting.

Very interesting, although you have extra fortification thanks to being across the river and the fact that that's where the Harvard students are (none of whom I've met, actually...)

I've noticed that a few people have two locations placed on the map. Am I safe in assuming that in these cases, excepting TLS's, one marked location is a hometown and the other is a school?