If A=B and B=D

uguu

If A=B and B=D, I would assume A=D. And if C=E, don't know about A=C because there's not enough information. But if A does = C, then I'd assume A=E. (Or rather than =, they are equivalent...)

I have been sitting here trying to think of something witty to say but I can't, so I am just not going to say anything...except this of course.

Then does that mean A=D? And C=E, but does A=C? And if A does =C then does A=E?

Hi me!

If A=B and B=D, I would assume A=D. And if C=E, don't know about A=C because there's not enough information. But if A does = C, then I'd assume A=E. (Or rather than =, they are equivalent...)

There's plenty of information, D comes after C, and since letters before C and D, which comes after C are equal to each other that means that it has to be equal to them... I think

I have been sitting here trying to think of something witty to say but I can't, so I am just not going to say anything...except this of course.

That's not witty.

Yes.

Of course! The answer to everything is obviously yes! I see it now!

Hi me!

There's plenty of information, D comes after C, and since letters before C and D, which comes after C are equal to each other that means that it has to be equal to them... I think

That's not witty.

Of course! The answer to everything is obviously yes! I see it now!

Hi me!

Exactly! How simple was that?

No it wasn't, you're good at math.

Well, the facts seem to be that A=B, B=D, and C=E. It could be a pattern, but it could not be too, so it may or may not be A=C. And if it was a pattern, A=B seems irregular since B is 1 after A, while for B=D and C=E there's 2 between them. Or otherwise, I still think there's not enough facts to prove A=C. Hmm...

• 4 months later...
It all depends on your construct of reality in a philisophical point of view.

Let me tell you:

From a purely philisophical point of view, if A=B and B=D, A=D. When C=E and A=C, that means A=E, which would mean anything is anything, making a void of infinite possibilities where line-up is concerned.

Since there is no great justice or zig in a void of any sort, any of your jokes fail from the construct of reality in a philisophical point of view.

If my first post here was A, and you post was B, then A=B, this post is D and A=D.

Your post is as void as the statement your trying to make.