Introductions are for very brave men!

Yud

Then I'll educate you, Erk. Calling me ignorant with a bad sense of humor is certainly not a way to break the ice. And, though I am aware of your naivety in the field of social exchange, you have dealt yet another insult -- this time one that denotes poor character on my part. I of course have plenty reason to insult you, as they would only be in kind, but to suggest that I am not above such deeds is to suggest I am an asshole. To be sure, I am aware you don't mean to call me an asshole, but that is what you are doing nonetheless. Another tip when it comes to breaking the ice: don't call your acquaintance an asshole.

Wow, must I write another paragraph on how to learn when things are jokes? Perhaps I should label all of my post with Joke or Sarcasm tags, as if it were a quote? And when you said that I had insulted you, I thought you mean the post directly above the one you made, so I missunderstood.

Edited by Erk23

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, must I write another paragraph on how to learn when things are jokes? Perhaps I should label all of my post with Joke or Sarcasm tags, as if it were a quote?

I think not calling me ignorant would be a fair start. Really, Erk, you are being quite unreasonable about all this.

I think not calling me ignorant would be a fair start. Really, Erk, you are being quite unreasonable about all this.

Perhaps. But I was joking about the ignorance. The only thing remotely ingorant about you was your ignorance of putting your Intro in FFTF, but then you said you had other reasons so thats cleared up.

Edited by Erk23

Good. Now, if you would kindly retract your insults (those being that I am an ignorant, humorless asshole), we can start over.

I didnt call you Humorless, just that your perception of a joke and mine are different. How could I call you humorless when I havent even known you on here very long. And I was joking with the ass comment, I just said that because I saw some of your previous posts and I wanted to see your response.

I didnt call you Humorless, just that your perception of a joke and mine are different. How could I call you humorless when I havent even known you on here very long. And I was joking with the ass comment, I just said that because I saw some of your previous posts and I wanted to see your response.

You accused me of insults to see my response? That is toying with my dignity, Erk -- another insult. Now my principals are a trivial game, and I a humorless, ignorant asshole. You are way out of line, and unless you aim to burn all bridges between us, I advise you retrace your steps, and take back each and every offense this instant.

You accused me of insults to see my response? That is toying with my dignity, Erk -- another insult. Now my principals are a trivial game, and I a humorless, ignorant asshole. You are way out of line, and unless you aim to burn all bridges between us, I advise you retrace your steps, and take back each and every offense this instant.

I am laughing unconTROLLably at your misunderstanding of ALL of my posts. I posted on here to see your responses to my posts, not your response to me calling you an ass. I probaly should have made those two different sentances so there would be no confusion. Calling you an ass is a joke. A JOKE. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry for all of my Insults, Happy?

Edited by Erk23

I am laughing unconTROLLably at your misunderstanding of ALL of my posts. I posted on here to see your responses to my posts, not your response to me calling you an ass. I probaly should have made those two different sentances so there would be no confusion. Calling you an ass is a joke. A JOKE. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry for all of my Insults, Happy?

Too late, prick.

Faiya is reading all those pages we Luxord generated, I bet.

Indeed. Must have not come onto when he is being a total Bastardizing fucker.

I don't understand.
Feel free to post anything here, no matter how crazy or spammy

and as long it doesn't break any rules or offend anyone.
This is the problematic part of the quote because it's very unclear as to how rules might apply to the Far From the Forest board, but now that I reflect on it I'm sure that multiply posting consecutive posts infringes on this even though it's potentially quite annoying. Maybe it's worth considering a more solid explanation of the rough tolerances expected of moderators in Far From the Forest, but I don't know if that might result in more interference within the board.... Edited by Wist

I had expected some formal discussion, or at least witty bantering. Instead, I find a bunch of bumbling goats. Goats that are stalking piles of crap (the elusive sort, or, at least, the sort that is elusive for a goat), and crudely babbling to each other over their efforts. I'm rather ticked!

If you want a formal discussion, I'd try somewhere that isn't the internet.