An Effective Way To "Off" Characters ?

proxywolf

I've played through FE11 once already, but now that I'm ready to do it a second time, I'm not really certain the best way to kill off characters in order to reach sidequests. Do you all just leave them someplace with no weapons to die or what ?

I think this is the worst 'new' feature of the game, but I know several of you already agree with me on that point.

I tend to class change them to classes with low defense then leave them out in the open.. I also lure them to my main army.

I think it's an interesting feature personally, but oh well.

I choose whoever I'm going to use after the first playthrough. Once I get a character I know I'm not going to use, I immediately send them directly into the enemy and let them die. That's really it. It doesn't matter what items they might have, since they end up in the storage anyways :/

I think there should be more challenging or realistic ways of getting to a gaiden chapter.

What RIGHTEOUS army kills off their own soilders.

(I know there are some armies that would have no problem with that.)

I choose whoever I'm going to use after the first playthrough. Once I get a character I know I'm not going to use, I immediately send them directly into the enemy and let them die. That's really it. It doesn't matter what items they might have, since they end up in the storage anyways :/

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Like Nathan suggested, change them to low DEF characters or just throw them in range of multiple enemies with either no weapon equipped or with Weapon Triangle Disadvantage.

And what Nathan said is true, Barst is awesome.

Edited by Levin

Hehe, that's true. But sometimes you have to sacrifice a not-so-good good character to get to the bonus chapters :)

And some faceless units are just plain lucky. I had one that survived most of the chapter because of his dodging skills that shouldn't have existed. He was an archer... could it be...? XD