Draco knight to falco knight?

BlackRose

He means Nullify, which does what he described. Haar has access to it starting from 2-E while Jill can only get it starting from 3-8 if she switches to the GMs, otherwise she's not getting it at all. Haar also doesn't face much competition for the skill from anyone for a long time.

Any other skill, Jill has to compete with others for it.

Edited by dondon151

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He means Nullify, which does what he described. Haar has access to it starting from 2-E while Jill can only get it starting from 3-8 if she switches to the GMs, otherwise she's not getting it at all. Haar also doesn't face much competition for the skill from anyone for a long time.

Any other skill, Jill has to compete with others for it.

Both of them get access to it before the P4 Endgame. Plus Nullify doesn't stop White Dragons.

I'll answer, when you stop being such a tit.

Hypocrite much?

Both of them get access to it before the P4 Endgame. Plus Nullify doesn't stop White Dragons.

How many thunder sages are there in Tibarn's or Micaiah's maps? The white dragon argument has little weight because not only are basically all of your melee units 2-rounded by them anyway, regardless of resistance (Jill included since her HP sucks), but it's 1 map of like 15 where Haar is consistently better than Jill in the other 14 (and I doubt this is even the case because Haar has better damage output on 4-E-3).

Edited by dondon151

Hypocrite much?

How many thunder sages are there in Tibarn's or Micaiah's maps? The white dragon argument has little weight because not only are basically all of your melee units 2-rounded by them anyway, regardless of resistance (Jill included since her HP sucks), but it's 1 map of like 15 where Haar is consistently better than Jill in the other 14 (and I doubt this is even the case because Haar has better damage output on 4-E-3).

Weird.

My Haar died on P4C2 because of Valtome's Thunder Sages. I guess Luck comes into it though.

My Haar died again on P4E4.

I guess I could come up with another Skills combo, but I'll wait until tomorrow.

I'm sure there are better units to use Nullify on anyway, it's just been so long since I played it I can't remember everything.

Only two chapters call for Res. One is easily done with Pegasus Knights (unpromoted), and the other is easily done with Paladins, a class that completely obsoletes the Falcoknight.

Dracoknights have far higher base stats than both. They have the most significant gain for promotion, making your units much more useful immediately.

An extra 2 speed on stat caps isn't going to do much. Your Dracoknights are still going to be faster than most of your army thanks to the characters that are using the class.

Irrelevant according to the game.

Dracos double everything and nuke mages in one hit.

Also, Axes win.

Was that a joke post? Because I didn't laugh.

I don't think the game actually gives an opinion on Falcoknights Vs Dracoknights, so try again and we'll see what you come up with.

Axes win?

Serious?!

We're talking about a lance-dominant game?

How do axes NOT win over swords?

Also, I'm sure the game offers an opinion on Bishop and Swordmaster too, hm?

Edited by MightyZagaro

We're talking about a lance-dominant game?

How do axes NOT win over swords?

Also, I'm sure the game offers an opinion on Bishop and Swordmaster too, hm?

Yeah, those pirates get destroyed by Dracoknights whilst Sword-wielding Falcoknights inherently suck against them, correct?

Axes also have lower Accuracy btw.

Ummm..... no? The game doesn't offer opinions as it cannot think for itself or express opinions. -_-

I'm sure there are better units to use Nullify on anyway, it's just been so long since I played it I can't remember everything.

Yeah, all those PKs and bird laguz that come with their huge crossbow weakness. They come halfway in part 3, however, which means before then Haar's entitled to the Nullify, and Haar's more likely to be used than all of them.

It doesn't matter with your units' relatively high skill and the avoid formula.

Ummm..... no? The game doesn't offer opinions as it cannot think for itself or express opinions. -_-

The game offers its imbalance as a strong opinion. Or rather, a strong fact.

Edited by dondon151

Pirates only appear during the early chapters.

The bulk of the game has Peggies/Wyverns and Cavs/Paladins.

Also, when you have C in axes, you gain accuracy with them. And you can forge accurate axes.

Yeah, all those PKs and bird laguz that come with their huge crossbow weakness. They come halfway in part 3, however, which means before then Haar's entitled to the Nullify, and Haar's more likely to be used than all of them.

Oh yeah, I forgot, Marcia and Elincia in P2 Endgame. Haar doesn't need it imo.

Yeah, those pirates get destroyed by Dracoknights whilst Sword-wielding Falcoknights inherently suck against them, correct?

...Pirates? At that point in the game? WHERE?! Or any axe users, for that matter.

OH NOES. Too bad that hit doesn't matter at all when pegs have such high skill, and 80 hit isn't going to miss anyway.

Oh yeah, I forgot, Marcia

LolMarcia

Edited by MightyZagaro

Pirates only appear during the early chapters.

The bulk of the game has Peggies/Wyverns and Cavs/Paladins.

Also, when you have C in axes, you gain accuracy with them. And you can forge accurate axes.

And aren't the early chapters the hardest?

Also, you can forge Might into Swords just like you can forge Accuracy into Axes.

Ephidel, I want to see what you have to say about my post.

Also:

You're using Axe inaccuracy as an argument? Really?

EDIT:

Obviously not, because your army of Falcoknights can easily clear chapters 1-4 and 9. Edited by FE3 Player

...Proving?

You aren't going to have anybody promoted by the time Axe users fuck off. The first seal isn't even until C10.

Edited by MightyZagaro

I never answered this.

1, No-one counts the Arena in your world where people follow unwritten and invisible rules.

2, Except Spd will save you in the Arena.

3, Except Merciless has something to say about your statement.

4, Because Arena Abusing isn't easy as you should know if you've ever tried it.

5, Subjective comment is subjective.

It's the way I play. Simple as.

1. No1 counts the arena because abusing can make many units incredibly overpowered and a person beating the game with Arena abused characters isn't showing much skill.

2. Maybe in the higher difficulties not the NM arenas. I don't use Arenas other than that time I made my wifi team. No1 needs it, H5 is perfectly doable without the arena.

3. Except you didn't mention merciless when I replied, you edited that in a little late. Anyway, earlier I commented on how FK is hardly doubling anything that FK is. During the lategame, if you're looking to double enemies, you should change into SwordMaster and Snipers. FK's 25 SPD cap is hardly (if any) making a difference on their doubling capabilities.

4. Um, if Arena Abusing isn't easy in the higher difficulties, then why would I was my time with it when I can beat H5 without them just fine? In NM, arenas are too easy to abuse.

5. Hardly, any1 who looks at the data will see that my statement is correct (Beowulf for example). Paladin has the better STR and DEF growth of Class Set A (even if it's just a small gap), the pegs will need those growths more since they've already got high speed. As for why DK > Paladin base stats? When you switch from Paladin to DK you're getting the following:

-2 HP

+1 STR

+2 DEF

-3 RES

Flight

+2 DEF more than makes up for the HP less. -3 RES doesn't make much of a difference (3 damage from magic and magic attacks are rare compared to physical). Flight is overall >>>>>>>>> cavalier mobility (or do you disagree?) only drawback is they take heavy damage from bows but this isn't much against them since common sense would suggest that keeping your DK out of a bow's range is easily doable and doesn't require much thinking.

Edited by Levin