Naruto

Florete

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep reading it. Shikamaru and KillerBee are still alive, so there are still SOME worthwhile characters around.

And Garra sucks cause he's a bitch. He's pretty much Emil. When he's not a dick, he's a pussy. That is the formula for suck.

Killerbee is a moron

Gaara is a bad ass, and when is he a pussy he FIGHTS TILL DEATH!!!!

You don't deserve to like shiki!

Killerbee is a moron

Gaara is a bad ass, and when is he a pussy he FIGHTS TILL DEATH!!!!

You don't deserve to like shiki!

Naruto fights to the death too. That doesn't mean he's badass. Garra is a wimp.

And if you were that strong, you'd make an idiot out of your opponents too by acting like an idiot. I'd totally do all that, and pwn their ass. Killerbee fucking rules, and can beat Garra sensless.

What a surprise...Naruto uses clones again.

I kno rite?

Well, if you got em, may as well use em. Still, I love how all of a sudden Naruto is on par with whom is supposed to be the strongest person in the world. And he's like 15, and two months ago he got his ass handed to him by everyone.

I kno rite?

Well, if you got em, may as well use em. Still, I love how all of a sudden Naruto is on par with whom is supposed to be the strongest person in the world. And he's like 15, and two months ago he got his ass handed to him by everyone.

I guess. And that is kinda weird that he couldn't even beat Sasuke with his Nine-Tailed deus ex machina powers and now he's taking down the guy who killed Jiraiya and leveled a village Dragonball Z style.

I guess. And that is kinda weird that he couldn't even beat Sasuke with his Nine-Tailed deus ex machina powers and now he's taking down the guy who killed Jiraiya and leveled a village Dragonball Z style.

Lol. I think the writers have just gone batshit crazy. They're probably as tired with the series as we are, so they're trying to bring it to an end without pissing off the extreme fans.

Lol. I think the writers have just gone batshit crazy. They're probably as tired with the series as we are, so they're trying to bring it to an end without pissing off the extreme fans.

Which is weird because the fans I know were pissed off when Konahamaru used Rasengan to beat a Pein.

Edited by Hibari

Which is weird because the fans I know were pissed off when Konahamaru used Rasengan to beat a Pein.

True. That's pretty bullshitty. Konahamaru is even younger than Naruto. And he didn't have Jiraya as a teacher. He should not be able to use that.

The writers have gotten really stupid. The thing has gone downhill since Shikamaru VS Hidan.

True. That's pretty bullshitty. Konahamaru is even younger than Naruto. And he didn't have Jiraya as a teacher. He should not be able to use that.

The writers have gotten really stupid. The thing has gone downhill since Shikamaru VS Hidan.

Well Killerbee was pretty cool. And Pain vs Jiraiya was a nice fight in itself.

Well Killerbee was pretty cool. And Pain vs Jiraiya was a nice fight in itself.

Killerbee is probably the best thing to come out since Shikamaru's fight. And Jiraiya's fight was okay but it was kinda short and uneventful.

Killerbee is probably the best thing to come out since Shikamaru's fight. And Jiraiya's fight was okay but it was kinda short and uneventful.

Seen worse. Rather I didn't see.

I think it's safe to say I'm pretty much over Naruto at this point. This should be the chapter that has all the fans on the edge of their seats, and I'm just reading like it's a school assignment while I wait for the new Bleach to come out.

I think it's safe to say I'm pretty much over Naruto at this point. This should be the chapter that has all the fans on the edge of their seats, and I'm just reading like it's a school assignment while I wait for the new Bleach to come out.

I'm on the complete opposite end. With the exception of the last couple of chapters, Bleach has been insanely boring since Ichigo's fight against Grimmjow. Naruto has been an absolute thrill to read when it wasn't focusing on Sasuke completely.

I'm on the complete opposite end. With the exception of the last couple of chapters, Bleach has been insanely boring since Ichigo's fight against Grimmjow. Naruto has been an absolute thrill to read when it wasn't focusing on Sasuke completely.

I agree with Branded here. I've found Bleach to be exciting since the captains showed up again. Yeah it's starting to lose it's fire again, but the only problem I have with Bleach is their cliffhangers.

I hate how Bleach does something crazy, and don't tell you who or what it was. Like when Matsumoto was saved by a 'mysterious savior' and we had to wait a week to find out who it was. What I would have prefered is if they just showed the person before the end of the chapter, and then explained it the next week. It's just irksome if they go: "ZOMG! Matsmoto's saved, but you'll have to wait a week to figure out who it is, cause we're assholes!" When you can simply show the person, and then explain the shit the next week.

However, Naruto has somehow gotten inexplicably awesome. And their cliffhangers are even worse. "Oh no! Naruto has lost his sage powers! Now what will he do!?"

And then the next week: "Oh yeah, we were kidding. He has his sage powers back now."

It's really annoying and stupid. Pein is even worse. "Oh yeah, this clone of mine here is alive again. Even after you bashed his face in. Sorry."

And you know that next week Hinata's gonna try to save Naruto and get killed. Then Naruto will get pissed off and go all 9tails on Pein.

Naruto has gotten like an old retired magician. He was cool the first time he showed you his tricks, but then he started to repeat himself, and all his new tricks are lame. Even as he tries to find something interesting to show you. Then it turns out to be a dissapointment.

Killer Bee was an entertaining fight. I'm not sure if I'm annoyed or entertained that the black village is a bunch of vulgar, freestyling, cocky, and in some cases emotionally unstable fools. I think entertained.

Can't wait for Naruto to end, though. I hope he dies. I know that's been done before, but Naruto has no problem with crossing charted territory, though some parts of the story and battles can be pretty creative.

Edited by YokaiKnight

I didn't really follow it all that well. Did the frog just commit suicide?

And you know that the cliffhanger is gonna end up being something stupid.

Naruto: So what is it that you want to tell me?

Pein: Naruto....My favorite color....is blue.

Naruto: What!?

I think the frogs were beat up by that Cerberus thing.

I'm not looking forward to the cliffhanger to be honest.

I think the frogs were beat up by that Cerberus thing.

I'm not looking forward to the cliffhanger to be honest.

no one is looking forward to a cliffhanger

Lyle lately all you do is hate on things. The Pain Naruto fight is pretty good, unless you think other wise, the cliffhanger will probably be some back story on the 4th, Naruto or Pain. They think they figured out pains secret and Naruto is pinned. Seems pretty interesting. Bleach is like

Ichigo - Argggh BONKAI

A female in the series - OMG MY BOOBS ARE TOO DAMN BIG! MY BACK HURTS

Ichigo - Cuts....

Female - Bleh (dies)