Getting this game

Does anyone know of any stores in the U.S. that sells this game used or a store that sells imported japanese games in America. I can't import any games and can't use an emulator, so I wanted to know. I wanted to play this because i really liked FE7, and I would like to play the sequel. I looked at some videos of it, and it looks really interesting.

Your best bet would be to get in contact with some Japan-nerd kinda store and see if they do specific imports. Though really, you should figure a way of ordering online for best. From there, check eBay for best results, or order a flashcart, and just play the ROM through the cart on your GBA, DS, whathaveyou. Bonus points for being able to play the translated game on the actual system~

Edited by Celice

When you say you can't import games, does that also imply you can't order the game from an on-line store or eBay?

Alright, well I'm not old enough to have a credit card, but I asked my parents and I'm wrong, they will let me import but only through amazon, but I checked there, and no one on there is selling it. And I don't know of any stores in America that sell japan imported games, so that's why I'm asking. Also, about the emulator, my parents said no way would they let me get one, as my computer goes very slow, and stuff.

I know some, but online though.

There's play-asia and eBay, there you can find good prices, but make sure you read every detail if you buy on eBay, the seller could be awful.

I got Mother 3 on eBay.

He said that his parents would only allow him to buy things from Amazon. That more or less prevents him from getting the game. =\

He could go to Japan Amazon.

I got Shadow Dragon by going to Europe E-BAY because America E-BAY didn't have it.

Also, about the emulator, my parents said no way would they let me get one, as my computer goes very slow, and stuff.

Try NO$GBA. If it can't run through that, then yeah, your computer is too old :E But like I said, if you get a flashcart, you can just put your ROM on the thing and play it on the actual system :/

Speaking of which, Celice. Do you still have a copy of your actual FE6 cartridge?

Nope D: Sold it to some guy at FEUniverse for about $50 or so. Went in a taco shell box too :EEE

Play-asia is currently sold out. e-bay has a few copies lying around, but that does little good if your parents will only let you buy off of Amazon.

I don't even know if my parents will let me get it off this site, but do you know if they restock games like these on play-asia, that are no longer made?

The post about getting the game off of the japan amazon could work, but it seems really tricky and too much work. I would have to worry about the money exchange for U.S. dollars to the Yen, I don't understand a word of japanese, which would make it very hard to communicate with the person if I needed to or read anything, and I don't really even want to start a conversation of buying something off of the japanese Amazon with my parents. :lol:

About the emulator thing, the computer most likely won't be able to handle it, and even if it could they would most liklely never let me use one.

Thanks for all responses though, but getting this game seems much harder than I thought it would be. If after a couple of weeks, I still can't find a means of getting this game, than I think I might just give up on trying to get this game :o .

Edited by Erifmelbme

He could go to Japan Amazon.

Amazon.co.jp doesn't sell video games and various other products to people outside of Japan. =\

I don't even know if my parents will let me get it off this site, but do you know if they restock games like these on play-asia, that are no longer made?

Play-Asia has copies of other out of print Fire Emblem games for sale, so I'm sure they would sell FE6. The problem is whether or not they'll get a copy sometime in the near future.

About the emulator thing, the computer most likely won't be able to handle it, and even if it could they would most liklely never let me use one.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I have a ten year old PC that runs GBA roms perfectly or at least near perfect. =\

I can barely find a new one, that new ones cost at least 65$, did you guys find cheaper ones that are new in box?

You found a brand new copy of FE6 for $65? That's funny, because I usually see used copies selling for around that much.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I have a ten year old PC that runs GBA roms perfectly or at least near perfect. =\

I was thinking about it, and actually I'm pretty sure my house computer can handle it, but again my parents won't allow me to use things like emulators EVER. Also, this computer is the only household computer that we have, so that makes it even worse, because i don't have a laptop or something else

You found a brand new copy of FE6 for $65? That's funny, because I usually see used copies selling for around that much.

65$ for a used copy :o . that doesn't make me feel any better.

Well by the way things are going, I think i'll just give up in a few days. If anything does show up, hopefully it won't be to expensive.

I guess that I'll just have to wait and hope that Nintendo makes a remake of FE6, that's released in America. :mellow:

Why not just keep the emulator a secret, or lie it off...?

At worst, you could always use a school computer, or a county library one to boot the emulator and play on :/ Or a friend's. Internet cafe. Whathaveyou :o

You could also try modding a gaming console and running an emulator through that. I don't recall how good Wii emulation is, but the Wii is rather simple to mod at the very least :/

I guess that I'll just have to wait and hope that Nintendo makes a remake of FE6, that's released in America. :mellow:

Sure, just wait for the nearly imposible, nah just kidding, buty I think it won't come out since it was already made for modern generation console.

Sure, just wait for the nearly imposible, nah just kidding, buty I think it won't come out since it was already made for modern generation console.

Then in that case wait till the GBA becomes outdated then it won't be a modern system.

I just found out something great. i was going through the files in my computer and I remember that a long time ago my older sibling downloaded A VISUAlBOYADVANCED emulator with a ton of games. I was going through the computer and I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: My parents don't even know what it is and don't really care because it has been on the computer for so long.

Does anyone know if the VISUAlBOYADVANCED emulator can run this thing

Also, can someone give me instructions on where I can go to get the game and then translate it to english. All i know how to do is start a game. Anyways, I know almost nothing at all about emulators so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much for all the help though from everyone i'm exited to play this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D