What is more annoying?

Knife

?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Bragging
    • Whining

whining...because I actually have done that sometimes and get it in 10-fold as a result, bragging not so much since it's more readily avoidable/ignorable (to me) whining tends to show more immaturity (to me, IMO)...I don't brag except to jokingly say that I'm awesome to boost my confidence and don't repeat it over and over (like certain retards I know...but I digress)

I guess whining because if they're bragging then at least they have done something worthy to brag about so they have SOME reason I guess. Of course, bragging has its limits

Whining. Having to deal with my seven-year old brother whining every fucking day is pretty annoying.

I guarantee you it's even more irksome when it's from a peer who's supposed to be legally old enough to know better (and not spam my phone on my days alone -_-) :mellow: this emphasizes my point...whining...so immature (and that generally bothers me more since others expect me to be responsible when they themself are not, hypocrisy!)

Bragging

Fix'd. You forget that you flip a shit everytime I brag about owning your ass in every game.

But whining. Bragging seriously isn't anything. If someone is better than you, oh well. If they're lying, then they're just pathetic.

Fix'd. You forget that you flip a shit everytime I brag about owning your ass in every game.

I knew you or MS would bring that up. The only time I hate bragging is when the person doesn't shut the hell up about it and then loses and begins to make excuses or complains.