Chrono Trigger - The Most Original RPG Ever.

Steven Tyler

Toriyama.JPG

Trunksjanus.jpg

Also, I love Chrono Trigger's soundtrack. One of the greastest original score in any video game! Here, just have a listen!

Hell, the only other game score that comes close to originality is Sonic 3, with a completly original soundtrack.

Yep, Chrono Trigger is the most original RPG ever.

You have to point it out, Herr Prosecutor.

...Correct, Herr Judge. And today I would like to do something a little new age.

Id like to look at this horrible crime...from the outside.

The characters obviously look the same. Chrono Trigger and DBZ...two different titles, one artist....and no where does it give credit where credit is due. Chrono Trigger is thus not original, character wise...and thus not being the MOST original RPG ever. Got that, Herr forehead?

Somebody on YouTube stated that some ideas from Chrono Trigger was inspired by the development of Final Fantasy VII. FF7 was originally going to be a Super Nintendo game (but then the N64 flashed it large dick until the PS1 flash it's massive meat log to Square) but the canceled that idea for Chrono Trigger. Sqaure put some elements of FF7 in CT.

It's not Chrono Trigger's fault that Akira Toriyama is shitty hack of an artist. :(

But then again, I despise CT so I don't really care.

Edited by Musashi

It's not Chrono Trigger's fault that Akira Toriyama is shitty hack of an artist. :(

But Chrono Trigger is a pretty cool guy, eh travels through time and doesn't afraid of anything.

Why do you hate CT?? TT_TT That's not very nice to Crono.

Think of HIS feelings!