LV 20 Micaiah in Prologue

I'm just saying, you don't need to use it everytime Micaiah uses Sacrifice. Of course Micaiah's only getting 400 EXP directly after you get Laura because you're using Heal too often. I'm also not the type of person who'd use up Heal because your physical units still need healing in Chapter 3.

I'm talking about on Hard Mode...

my plan would be to hurt and kill a few enemies with Leonardo and restart the chapter until he gets defence and then uses his dracoshield... Then the bandits do 3 damage each.... Micaiah uses Sacrifice over and over...

Impossible, you need 190 sacrifices to get her to max level, which far exceds the number of healing items in the level. In fact, there's a possibility of every enemy's weapon running out even if Micaiah had renewal or something.

Actually everybody's weapon would run out by the 200th Sacrifice if anything. Bronze Axes in the first chapter have 50 uses.

Micaiah loses three HP per turn, also, and she starts with 14 so...

First Herb is used when her EXP reaches 40

Second when her EXP reaches 70

Third when she gets her first level up

Basically every three Herb uses or so she gets a level up, and then she gets to use vulneraries which allow her more use of sacrifice. And more HP to use sacrifice with. But this also doesn't account for using the Herb every couple turns, which leads to Micaiah sacrificing more HP so... it's not like it's possible, but she can still get a fair amount of level ups this way.

That doesn't sound right. Laguz untransform so it's not efficient.

You don't need to use the staff everytime she loses HP due to sacrifice, also. Just when she's low enough that she can no longer use it... that's making optimal use of it.

Edited by Nathan Graves

I don't think sacrifice abuse really constitutes optimal use, and besides, it's a gawddamn heal staff. You can only buy the things, oh, I don't know, EVERYWHERE.

...But really. We already threw sacrifice abuse in the equation, so how can you possibly say a damn thing about optimal abuse? Besides, Laura loves whoring off of it.

Actually, it is "possible" to do this by letting Edward dodge everything, then gain HP on every level-up. This way Micaiah can use Sacrifice but only lose 1HP. Of course, on Hard Mode, you can't battle save abuse, so it has about as much chance to happen as a meteor to hit your house the moment you read this.

Though I suspect that this way, your Edward will be 20/20/20 before Micaiah hits 20/0...

Edited by Mekkah

Actually, it is "possible" to do this by letting Edward dodge everything, then gain HP on every level-up. This way Micaiah can use Sacrifice but only lose 1HP. Of course, on Hard Mode, you can't battle save abuse, so it has about as much chance to happen as a meteor to hit your house the moment you read this.
kudos, I chuckled

Theoretically if you get Edward to a point where he takes only 1 damage from enemies then Micaiah can easily start abusing. because she gains 140 EXP before her ability to use sacrifice runs out.

Edited by Nathan Graves

That's another way to go at it, I suppose. HM Brigands have 11 atk, so they'd do 6 dmg. According to

they have 2 less on Easy, and I presume Easy enemies are the same as Normal...so 4 damage. So Edward is about 300 dodges away from taking 1 damage, and from there he has to never grow def again and get hit as often as possible (they have 41 hit in the video, but that's with WTA, so it'll be slightly more than 50/50).

And then he gains +1 def on promotion and you're fucked from there. I guess you can switch to Leonardo from there.

Or failing all this, just unequip Micaiah and let her dodge everything. :P

Or failing this, you could just abuse her later when you have two healers for double the abuse.

I wasn't even suggesting promotion, pulling off my idea required like save states, but clearly you don't have any.

Edited by Nathan Graves