Tales is racist :(

Masu

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the age she claims to be. However, you must remember that half-elves age far slower than humans, and she's probably twice as old as she claims. Same with Genis, since he's posing as a 12 year old in what would be the equivalent of a Senior High School class.

That's the age she claims to be. However, you must remember that half-elves age far slower than humans, and she's probably twice as old as she claims. Same with Genis, since he's posing as a 12 year old in what would be the equivalent of a Senior High School class.

If that's true, then Natalia is now 1/6 less creepy.

That said, Yes, one could imply Regal's a pedo. But they'd also have to imply that Zelos has a sister complex and that Sheena's bewbs are the only thing guys are interested in- Both seem true at a glance, but deep down are lies.

Lol at the thought of there being anything deep down anywhere in any Tales game.

Didn't you see the picture of Garret?

I'm nearly as tan as him during the summer, and I'm not black. There are no really black (like 100% african black) people in FE. And with several hundred characters, FE could be called much more racist than tales. Especially since one of the sorta black people is Devdan. How insulting!

Lol at the thought of there being anything deep down anywhere in any Tales game.

omg wut tales is so deep its like a 80 hr game theres so much stuff........ wuts wrong with u

omg wut tales is so deep its like a 80 hr game theres so much stuff........ wuts wrong with u

40-50 hours

Actually, the destription on the back of the box claims up to 80 hour in a single game, but if you really want to get all the grade point bonuses, skills, and titles (including all items in every dungeon collected, complete bestiary, item guide, etc, which are nessisary for certain titles), then you're deffinitly looking at 100+ hours of game time.

[/faggit]

Come on, he's tan. Not black. He doesn't even have any of the features besides slightly dark skin. He looks more Iranian than anything else.

Dude, last time I played FE6 was like two years ago. Cut me some slaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

40-50 hours

Actually, the destription on the back of the box claims up to 80 hour in a single game, but if you really want to get all the grade point bonuses, skills, and titles (including all items in every dungeon collected, complete bestiary, item guide, etc, which are nessisary for certain titles), then you're deffinitly looking at 100+ hours of game time.

[/faggit]

I was talking first playthrough doing few sidequests and stuff, time ending at the save point before the last boss.